Dynadot

I've been Scammed on Digital Point

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

I bought BetEstate.com for $110 from "Worldix" on Digital Point. I haven't received the site or domain and he was enquiring about what would happen if he had a negative balance and provided fake details which i didnt see before i sent the money

http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?t=585995

He claims his name is Marco Lombeli from Italy but id imagine he's set up a fake account and moved my money to E-gold or Moneybookers which he uses a lot. Ive started a claim which i should easily win but i dont think ill get the $110 back if he has used fake details and moved the money to another account? would i get it back? im really angry at this guy....

Email Addresses he uses

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Man im so angry! can the mods check if he has an account here or not?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still no reply at DP but they have managed to give me infraction points again:

"Do not "post" to request a PM in a Buy/Sell/Trade thread if the OP has instructed you to PM him/her for information."

seems a bit harsh
added to my collection :hehe:

•••
you can also use this wdprs.internic.net if not yet advised.
kev said:
Ive reported the guy to GoDaddy where the name is registered to get the domain blocked due to invalid WHOIS details :tu:

•••
weblord said:
you can also use this wdprs.internic.net if not yet advised.

thanks william :tu: sent details to them aswell

•••
Morphmaster said:
More importantly - Shouldn't you be dealing with the mods at Digital Point first?
To do what? Doesn't matter if he was scammed out of a million dollars, they don't help in disputes between members.

Scams on DP continue to grow. It's ridiculous. You'd think people would learn to not use that place by now.

•••
Only got $30 back as a chargeback :td:

is there anything else i can do to get the remaining balance back?

•••
Sorry to hear about your loss.

It's sad to see what people will do for $110.

•••
Aguila said:
Sorry to hear about your loss.

It's sad to see what people will do for $110.

What do you expect from over-seas mongrels? Most people realize that US customers have a fair bit of money (compared to other nations) and the dollar goes far overseas. Its not going to be easy to find someone in India, especially if they steal a few hundred or less.

I only do business with US clients because of this.

•••
I am lucky so far on DP, never been scammed.
But I know a lot of people who have been scammed big time there.
ANd DP does not care if scammers do business there.

I am like exponent, I want US buyers and sellers.
I want itrader that goes back at least 6 months.
I want members who have been there at least 6 months.

ANd no deal from me if their paypal account is unverified, or brand new.

•••
Kev - Can you PM me everything you know about this guy.

•••
What was the ITrader rating of this Guy? I happen to be a Well Known DP Member. Plus Dude my advise, don't trust newbies, esp. with matters of Large Sums of Money.

•••
DP is crap, even the admin doesn't bother to post at that forum any more.

•••
fryman said:
DP is crap, even the admin doesn't bother to post at that forum any more.

Yet your post count there:
Total Posts: 9,683 (7.46 posts per day)

•••
DP is a joke

Look who just posted BetEstate.com for sale...

http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?t=643361&highlight=betestate.com

Check his new account feedback
http://forums.DigitalPoint/itrader.php?u=124449

Last edited:
•••
Scammers are scum - Fact

If I can do anything - Let me know.

•••
kev said:
DP is a joke

Look who just posted BetEstate.com for sale...

http://forums.DigitalPoint/showthread.php?t=643361&highlight=betestate.com

Check his new account feedback
http://forums.DigitalPoint/itrader.php?u=124449

:td:

•••
They take less time to decide about banning members with thousands of posts and +itrades on DP for stupid reasons while you gotta request them to ban scammers repeatedly ..

•••
Looks like he is banned now

Jerlene said:
To do what? Doesn't matter if he was scammed out of a million dollars, they don't help in disputes between members.

Scams on DP continue to grow. It's ridiculous. You'd think people would learn to not use that place by now.

DP is a great place to make some money, the scammers are just a risk you have to assume. I make around $100 a week on legitiment transactions there

•••
These scammers dont care about banning thing because always they will come up with new id and again the scamming practice, people with dial up connection and dynamic ip have less trouble in getting back imo.

•••
Contact Crazy_Rob Please on DP with Regards to your Request. If he asks anything. You may quote that Xavier_3D Contacted you.

•••
Xavier_3D said:
Contact Crazy_Rob Please on DP with Regards to your Request. If he asks anything. You may quote that Xavier_3D Contacted you.

ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL

He is the biggest advocate of the lassaiz faire attitude about situations like this. The least he will do is just ban the guy when he comes back. Mods and Admins at DP can not retrieve stolen domains back for users.

•••
lpstong said:
Xavier_3D said:

ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL, lol, ROFL

He is the biggest advocate of the lassaiz faire attitude about situations like this. The least he will do is just ban the guy when he comes back. Mods and Admins at DP can not retrieve stolen domains back for users.

Obviously they cannot, Nobody can actually do that...! kev asked me to get him Ban, so that is exactly what I am doing.

•••
Well it looks like his dup account was banned. Its apparent as long as he keeps making dup accounts and someone catches him he will be banned.

I know I reported him twice and he was banned on the 2nd round.

But what Kev needs is the rest of his money back and not just $30 and his domain,

•••
My Past two days experiences:

1) People bid on things and then don't even reply to PMs.
2) People purchase things and don't send payments and when asked 5th time with my paypal email address in the PM. He asks me what is my Paypal.

•••
Who hasn't been scammed on dP?

•••
So what if he is banned? He will just sign up again and do it all over again.

I haven't been scammed at DP *knock on wood*
Im careful who i deal with, never really deal with anyone with under 10 TR and at least 50 posts there which I can view.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back