Dynadot

It's time these website review requests met a higher standard

NameSilo
Watch

redemo

Mug RuithTop Member
Impact
Why do people keep posting requests for website reviews when the websites are often one page of badly designed lorem ipsum? Come on peeps you can do better than this. Try at least matching a professional site as closely as you can. Just registering a domain name, adding hosting and making a few theme changes simply isn't good enough. I think, and maybe @NamePros might consider? that a website review request should include a list of the WORK YOU DID and TIME SPENT doing it next to a RECOMMENDED list of website action. Otherwise the overall standard of websites in review requests will continue to be what it currently is imo. SH!T.

Originally posted in https://www.namepros.com/forums/website-reviews-and-appraisals.280/

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm lazy, no site or ads needed, parking it for sale and i get lots of traffic. I spend my time better with other things than creating websites imo ... Do you think end users want sites, no they want and need a clean start imo ... wasting of time and age!

•••
I'm lazy, no site or ads needed, parking it for sale and i get lots of traffic. I spend my time better with other things than creating websites imo ... Do you think end users want sites, no they want and need a clean start imo ... wasting of time and age!

I'm lazy too. But it's time these website review requests met a higher standard. All it needs is a checklist in notepad. Surely nobody is too lazy for that?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back