Dynadot

It's not as easy as it looks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UltraOne

PREPARE FOR HIGH SPEED INTERNETEstablished Member
Impact
I have been exploring the forum and have seen many people looking for suggestions, tips and recommendations for their domains, that's why I decided to create this thread.

Could you explain me how do you qualify the domain creation? what is the most difficult thing? what things should be taken into consideration? what are the costs involved in a good domain?

Thank you,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
u have all answer on forums..and more

most of us put in 100s and 1000s hours of learning b4 we knew what is good name...

like anything in life... u get out what u put in

Last edited:
•••
There is not a lot can say in a sentence when such a steep learning curve.

•••
You can't go wrong with a short, single word in any extension:

Laugh.com
Happy.xyz
Friend.me
Lifetime.co

These are just examples, but when you start getting into 2 words, hand regs, etc. you are entering long-shot territory. Some people get lucky, but in general sales are few and far in between.

•••
•••
Hi Richard, you can start with watching Domain Sherpa video interviews or our (HostMaria) livestreams with domainers.. if the video format is something you prefer.

congratulations on finding NamePros - by far the best domain name forum out there (though, not the only great one)

All the success!
Helmuts

•••
•••
Short, pronounceable, no numbers and hyphen as much as possible. And welcome to Namepros!

•••

cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back