IT.COM

discuss It seems 4L chips are going up

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Flipsbay

Top Member
Impact
After a long fall 4L chips are seeming to pickup again, my previous thought on 4l was it will pick up again at 1200$ range but i was broke when it crossed 1200 and had lost hope on it but it seems its picking up again.

We are still not totally out of danger zone but what it seems now is a good sign for sure. I also think 5L will follow after 4l but i am afraid that should not happen any soon. Might take 2-4 months and worst case after 2016.

I think thoughts are worthy to share, yes i might be wrong but its better then noting right?
Any opinions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
5 letter chips seem to be picking back up. It seems that any random ones without L,N,P,Q,R, anything ending in W or any with some pattern are in the $10 to $30 range. Any providence code plus abc, any abbcc/aabbc/aabcc patterns very few people are selling and the ones that are in the mid to upper xx range. Any with only 2 different letters almost everyone seems to be holding.Still a ways to go with these however things are looking better.

•••
http://domainpayout.com/4lcom/4lcomchips.php

upload_2016-5-20_16-58-51.png

•••
•••
What is your expected floor price for regularly 5L's and those with patterns for 2017?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back