IT.COM

sales It May Be March But January.com Tops This Week Chart After Selling for Six Figures

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. It may be March, but January.com topped our latest weekly all extension Top 20 Sales Chart after selling for six figures. .Coms swept the first six spots on the leader board and 15 of 20 places overall, however, the ccTLDs got in a nice run, taking three straight in the top ten. The non .com gTLDs were represented too, thanks to a pair of .orgs that made the honor roll. You can get all of the details here: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2020/20200311.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the report @Ron Jackson, and congrats to @Braden Pollock (such a satisfying sale I imagine :xf.smile:) and @Riz M. (among others) for major sales.

Nice to see a 3L .ca go for a good amount (see discussion in .ca thread). Congrats to @esdiel for the sale!

At $11,100 the citizenship (.me) is pretty impressive sale for the TLD.

And in the day I posted the analysis of recent three-word and four-word sales, I see that a four-word .com went for 5-figures in this report!

Thanks again, and congrats to all.

Bob

•••
D24 is a great buy IMO, was it sold in an auction?

•••
DeepFryer dot com at $2,688 was a steal IMO.

•••
•••
DeepFryer dot com at $2,688 was a steal IMO.

Nah not me, like to eat healthy

To me if it was “AirFryer.com” then Yes. :ROFL:

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Thank you and congrats for all great sale

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back