Dynadot

Issue with drop catching through VPS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mariodany90

Impact
Hello everybody!

I am trying to use a dropcatching software on a VPS with Microsoft Server 2022 installed, but when i run it it just gives out the error
DynaDot Thread Exception [Logged] Error: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
This never happened when i used it on my home computer. Am i missing some different settings in Windows to bypass this error? Some google searches say that it has something to do with TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2 but i'm not sure.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't use Windows, but SSL errors are often due to missing/out of date certificates. Try updating the certificates and/or everything on your server.

•••
Hello everybody!

I am trying to use a dropcatching software on a VPS with Microsoft Server 2022 installed, but when i run it it just gives out the error

This never happened when i used it on my home computer. Am i missing some different settings in Windows to bypass this error? Some google searches say that it has something to do with TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2 but i'm not sure.

Thanks!
Your software needs to be updated to target .net 4.6+ .

•••
which software do you use?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back