IT.COM

question Is WordPress still the best CMS in 2023?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

James WArd

Impact
I am wondering which cms will be best for my business’s website development and I choose to work with WordPress,
can you all suggest to me that in 2023 WordPress will be good fit for my business?

Please share your thoughts,

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For me its. I have everything in WP for years now. Hundreds of blogs and now starting up a WP hosting business within my ecosystem of ventures.

It's a lot of personal opinion and what you plan to use it for.
WP provides you freedom, ALOT but at the same can give you jail time, aka headaches in terms of plugins, performance, adjustments, updates etc.

WP is easy to understand in terms of basic setup, but can take ages to learn properly or how to master the right config, especially when you're using pre-made themes.

•••
I would say this depends a lot on what you are looking to develop. I have developed products using WP incl. various plugins but at the moment when building a site for a smaller consultancy business for a friend I will be looking at WIX, SquareSpace or similar (which are even more plug and play than WP I think).

So, it depends on the business you are in and the importance of the website for that business.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back