Dynadot

domain Is this worth it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregsname

Impact
So I could buy either carvirgin.com or carvirgins.com for 99p (+ £14 a year after). Sound like a good idea? I'm new to domain flipping, so your feedback would help a lot!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Urge to buy a domain by end users is like the moods of virgins, can't say when their mood will let them lose it. CarVirgin and it's plural apparently seems two random words not making a sense, but, who knows?
Would advice you spend time reading through this forum and try to figure out the trends before test driving the car or the virgins.

•••
Urge to buy a domain by end users is like the moods of virgins, can't say when their mood will let them lose it. CarVirgin and it's plural apparently seems two random words not making a sense, but, who knows?
Would advice you spend time reading through this forum and try to figure out the trends before test driving the car or the virgins.

That was very inspirational <3. I mean... It does make sense, people that are virgins to cars, that have never been introduced to sexual intercourse with cars. But yes, I will keep looking for a better domain. Thank you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back