Dynadot

Is this a good domaining strategy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

StarDomains

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone! I'm new at NamePros and at domaining and have a few questions that I hope you can help answer. I want to focus on brandable domains and a little on keyword domains as well. I have the domain SolveBrite.com that I currently have listed on a popular marketplace for sale. I have created an entire corporate identity package to go with the domain name and that includes a logo, business card, envelope, and letterhead. There are social media covers and profile pictures to go with it as well. I have reserved some social media accounts and usernames for the domain also. Some possible company names are: SolveBrite LLC, SolveBrite Corp, SolveBrite Co, SolveBrite Networks, SolveBrite Inc, SolveBrite Tech, SolveBrite App, SolveBrite Partners ect...

Do you think that this is a good brandable domain name, or is it worthless?

Is the identity and social media package a good idea or not?

Would this increase the value of the domain in the eyes of a potential buyer?

In your opinion what is the best platform or marketplace to be selling this type of domain on?

I am a little unsure how to approach pricing this domain. On some brandable marketplaces domains of this caliber are listed for $1500 to $2000 to even $3000. In your opinion how much is this domain potentially worth?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
-Edited- posted in wrong place. Sorry.

Last edited:
•••
This has been a really excellent thread, with a lot of good advice!

I too like SolveBright and even though the logo you have developed is nice, I tend to agree that too much development might limit how potential purchasers could see the domain name used. I see if as very general with lots of potential areas (some dealing directly with illumination, and others using bright as in smart).

I think the big choice is whether to try to sell it directly to an enduser yourself, or whether to use Brandpa, Brandbucket, Brandaisy etc. who will take a big slice, but are already set up to get traffic from startups seeking brand possibilities.

As with any brandable the potential return is high, although the chance of no sale for a long time is also high.

Good luck! I am sure you can SolveBright what is best to do with the domain name! :-D

•••
Some great advice here. I love brandables but from experience you can get caught up with branding and your vision, which isn't always someone else's and you end up becoming a busy fool.

Good luck and have fun!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back