IT.COM

Is there domainers from UK? Let's meet in London ...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bonin

DimitarBonin.comTop Member
Impact
Hello everybody,

I consider this idea more than a month and I think in February is a good time to do it.

It is not yet summer, when most of us are on vacation and spend weekends with his family outdoor ....

We have common interests, and I think that will be beneficial for everyone to talk about domains face to face :)

Domaining Europe is coming soon and we can arrange to travel together - http://www.domainingeurope.com/

Share your opinion and let's find a suitable date that will be convenient for all of us.

Everyone can contact and connect with me at:

Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Facebook
Twitter: Twitter
LinkedIn: LinkedIn

Best Regards
Bonin

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Guys,

If you haven't already, please watch my Domain Sherpa video where I go through a 6 step process for finding the right decision makers and their contact details in order to sell domain names.

Watch the video here:

http://www.domainsherpa.com/david-kelly-contacts/

I hope you find it informative.

Thanks

David

•••
I am planning to go to Domaining Europe from London

•••
•••
I live in Hull but that shouldn't be a problem. :)

I'm also considering seeing what Domaining Europe has to offer.

My email - [email protected]

•••
It was great to meet up with Dimitar @bonin yesterday. We spoke about how great it would be if we could get a group meet up in London. If anyone else is interested in meeting up then we will try and get something organised.

Thanks

David

•••
I would love to see you there :)

•••
I'm based in London. It would be good to arrange domainer meetups.

David

•••
I'm based in London. It would be good to arrange domainer meetups.

David

I am available at any time, contact me and we can arrange a meeting :) will be nice if more people join us.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks guys.

Bonin, I have sent you an email about a potential meet up. Let me know if you want to meet for a drink. Thanks

•••
I read it, just thought I'd write you, what are your plans for tomorrow? I'm free tomorrow, also on Thursday and Friday.

Where would be convenient for you, Central London or somewhere else?

•••
Thursday would be better for me. Central London is fine.

Send me an email and we can discuss details. Thanks

•••
This is very good idea to meetup fellow domainers, though I'm not from London.

•••
Thursday would be better for me. Central London is fine.

Send me an email and we can discuss details. Thanks

Perfect, email coming shortly :)

•••
It was great to meet up with Dimitar @bonin yesterday. We spoke about how great it would be if we could get a group meet up in London. If anyone else is interested in meeting up then we will try and get something organised.

Thanks

David

Thanks David,
our meeting was very interesting and useful for me.

Indeed, it would be good if we start to organize more people and discuss what we are interested in a pleasant atmosphere.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back