IT.COM

Is there anybody from IWantMyName.com on this site?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Does anybody know please if there is any representative of IWantMyName.com on this site?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well it would appear there is no representative from IWantMyName.com on this forum, if there is supposed to be one I am sure s/he works in their support department - and with the same expectation of lack of results in producing a service.

Last edited:
•••
I have learned something over the past 5 days - never to try and buy a domain that is registered at IWantMyName.com.

I would say that there service is bad - but that would imply they actually give a service, which they do not. In my over 15 years of domaining IWantMyName.com has to rank as the worst experience I have ever encountered. Due solely to IWantMyName.com not transferring the domain (and no fault of the seller of the domain) I have for the first time ever asked for a refund of the monies I have paid for a domain, thankfully it was purchased through Dan.com so there should be no problem.

Now when I see a domain for sale I will make sure it is not registered with IWantMyName.com, if it is I will just give the domain a very wide berth.

When this is all done and dusted I will post a thread detailing the whole sorry saga, until then please take this as a 'Heads up' to everyone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back