Dynadot

tips Is there any way we can check any particular word mostly used with which word...?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vravis9

Top Member
Impact
Hi NamePros...

I am wonswonde if there is a way to find how a particular word is used...

And what other words used along with this word...

And is there any chance of telling whether a word is used in negative / positive manner...

Any useful links/information will be appreciated...

Thanks in advance,
Ravi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I find this a pretty good tool... The phrasal word check option on the left helps with your first point (I think!)

.https://www.powerthesaurus.org

•••
Hi @MrAcidic

That is very resourceful one you quoted...

Thank you very much...

I just checked and found lot of options and variations to ponder..still need to spend some time in it...

If possible quote one / two examples which you used to name domains...and obviously which you already sold...this gives a clear idea of usage..

I love @NamePros for this large community which is having resources of all sorts...and always ready to respond for members in need..

Thanks,
Ravi

•••
It depends on what you need. You could use Google Predictions: just open google.com and start typing a word. You will see several words accompanying your word.

Good luck!

•••
@ITweb2018 I think you are mentioning about general search in Google...

That I will use everyday...and as you pointed it gives most popular searches....as a auto complete feature...

But that would be very broad spectrum... I am thinking of specific words and combinations...

Anyway I think I can combine both to get a good idea of demand... :)

Thanks

•••
Hi @MrAcidic

That is very resourceful one you quoted...

Thank you very much...

I just checked and found lot of options and variations to ponder..still need to spend some time in it...

If possible quote one / two examples which you used to name domains...and obviously which you already sold...this gives a clear idea of usage..

I love @NamePros for this large community which is having resources of all sorts...and always ready to respond for members in need..

Thanks,
Ravi
I generally use it as a synonym tool, think up some keywords put them in and you will get loads of alternatives. I also like the Idiom function, throws up some nice options.

•••
There's something called collocation dictionary, which tells what other words often co-occur with this and that word.

Ozdic.com is one of them.

•••
If you are looking for domains to registrar, LeanDomainSearch.com is excellent. It might give you another perspective from powerthesaurus.org

•••
I use Thesaurus.com to match it up.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back