Dynadot

question Is there any tool for this?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PriyankaS

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello, i want analytics that are available at say website like expireddomains.net example - number of tlds registered, age, etc
for my own custom export list of domains, is it possible. is there any website or tool for this? Help me if you know anything for that. I want it for blogging purpose.

Thanks

PS. With my research i found out domcop provide this option but its too expensive 1 domain = 1 credit for 1 dollar.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nameinvestors.com
:xf.grin:
Previous mistake wrong name add .

Last edited:
•••
•••
Feel free to use NameInvestors.com
A bulk search is coming, but I can perform it and send it over manually if you have many domains to check
Otherwise, the search system should be enough

Gube

•••
Domain Hunter - I havent used so cant endorse, but pretty sure it does what you are looking for - domain hunter gatherer it may be called, its a software, there is also a free version of the script on github if you are good with a little coding. good luck

Last edited:
•••
Feel free to use NameInvestors.com
A bulk search is coming, but I can perform it and send it over manually if you have many domains to check
Otherwise, the search system should be enough

Gube

Domain Hunter - I havent used so cant endorse, but pretty sure it does what you are looking for - domain hunter gatherer it may be called, its a software, there is also a free version of the script on github if you are good with a little coding. good luck

Thank you @Gube @BrandPlease 🙏 i will check both of these.

•••
I use NameInvestors.com for Whois search

it’s so easy, more updated than Domaintools

TLD’s taken, expiry, and more +easy on eyes

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Do you know why it's so easy Mr. @Samer ? :xf.grin:

•••
Do you know why it's so easy Mr. @Samer ? :xf.grin:

Since it fixed problems i always had;

“information overload” i.e expireddomains; >.<

NameInvestors lists what’s important to me.

Samer

•••
But who came up with Name Investors :xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back