IT.COM

discuss Is there any parking service that accepts only good revenue names?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hello. I was wondering if there's any parking company that doesn't accept anything, but accepts only names that earn well from parking? I know that the question is strange, but I'm really interested in knowing that if all parking companies simply just accept anything / same goes as for domain marketplace (an example of what I'm looking for is Brandbucket for example)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ParkingCrew accepts new customers only after review, this policy a few years already (if no changes).

•••
ParkingCrew accepts new customers only after review, this policy a few years already (if no changes).
Thank you very much, exactly what I was looking for :)

•••
ParkLogic is also selective in adding new users

•••
•••
Not really 8 months - 1 year before You could make it without review but not directly.

Sedo, Bodis <- auto
PC, Uni, Voodoo, Parklogic <- only manual review
afternic <-they had error not work work new accounts (You can make acc but they will not add You support said 3 times that it's common error and they don't know when will be solved)
Epik <- Here is diffrent story You will not get revenue You can only use it to buy new domains.
GD <- paid not worthy in my opinion
That's pretty all if I have not missed something.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Like I said not directly it could be made without verification through aftermarket I don't know if I should make a link here. So if you make the research you will find it. It was working through auto api. You just needed an account on the aftermarket. It was working on early this year I think the march was last month.

•••
Here we are talking about the direct signups.
Not about 3rd-party partners.

•••
•••
Here we are talking about the direct signups.
Not about 3rd-party partners.

ehh You probably still do not understand what I talk about, it's not a partner it's not about another site like for example above<<. it was just a bridge to create an account without verification that's all. Just a kind of method but doesn't matter this topic it's not about that. I Think we added all parking sites so he can make his decision ;)

•••
And Epik was just partner of Voodoo.
Voodoo doesn't pay 4 or 5 months already, just silence there and a few threads on NamePros regarding this matter.

Last edited:
•••
it was just a bridge to create an account without verification that's all.
I understand, in the past such bridge was provided by the dead marketplace GOLEM, just example.
It doesn't matter, they all are ParkingCrew partners.

•••
I understand, in the past such bridge was provided by the dead marketplace GOLEM, just example.
It doesn't matter, they all are ParkingCrew partners.
Yes, in my opinion, parking is not for new people. There is a lot of great stories, tricks, and great things about parking, and still some people who earn a lot with old "affiliate accs" but no one shares that. Just some knowledge from priv/vip forums and knowledge from old users but in my opinion, it's mostly not useful for newbies.
But I wish good luck to all new and old parking users :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back