Dynadot

Is there an easier way to manage your domain portfolio on Afternic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rayman617

Established Member
Impact
I find it hard to keep track of all my domains on there and which ones still have BIN prices that I have already sold on another platform or let drop. The Afternic portfolio manager only allows a max display of 50 domains at a time and there is now way to sort by BIN. Is there any api or service that I can use to make management there easier or at least a better method to remove names that I no longer own?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can do a little more in the beta version. You can also export the list and use something like Excel ?

•••
•••
You can export the data on Afternic at here:
https://www.afternic.com/add_domains/portfolio/csv

And then check them with your domains data, get the result like this:

pricechecker-2.png

It will show you:
Domains which is not listed on Afernic ( You can list these domains to Afernic )
Domains need to remove from Afternic ( Maybe sold or dropped )
Domains with the wrong price on Afternic ( You need to correct the price to the latest price )

Here I share a complete operation process ( Take Sedo as an example )
How professional domainer manage the listing data on the domain marketplace

PS: If you need to use the PriceChecker tool, please click the link on my signature, which has a public version ( Check Max 500 Domains )

Last edited:
•••
I find it hard to keep track of all my domains on there and which ones still have BIN prices that I have already sold on another platform or let drop. The Afternic portfolio manager only allows a max display of 50 domains at a time and there is now way to sort by BIN. Is there any api or service that I can use to make management there easier or at least a better method to remove names that I no longer own?

Check this out if you want a semi-automatic solution that help you bulk update domain listing across different marketplaces by syncing CSV files.

SyncNames for Domain Professional Seller is now FREE.

https://domainsoftwares.com/product/syncnames-for-domain-professional/

•••
Back