Dynadot

Is there an appraisals site without limit?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

most123

Established Member
Impact
all the sites i know.. have limit and paid
is there one without limit?

and another question
are these sites are dependable
and their prices are honest?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
don't waste your time or money on those sites

it's all part of the side-show in this circus, that we call domaining

imo....

•••
all the sites i know.. have limit and paid
is there one without limit?

and another question
are these sites are dependable
and their prices are honest?

As @biggie eluded to, they are generally seen as a waste of time/money (should you decide to pay for one).
There is no one set standard or baseline in which to gauge a value of a domain name.
Its not like cars where the manufacturer sets a base price or a known commodity in which the global market agrees no a base price.

Domains are unique in that they are non-tangible, somewhat intellectual, a bit of a luxury, and have a defined scope (depending on the name).

That is my long way of saying that the price you sell a name for is the price that the name is worth.

Use the free estimates for the information they provide to get an IDEA of the value of a name but there is no one stop, end all be all appraisal system.

Just my thoughts... maybe someone else knows something I am missing.

Cheers

•••
Yes, on NamePros there's a subforum for casual appraisals by users, which is unlimited. I almost never venture into that forum though because a lot of the domains people are asking about are just scary.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back