Dynadot

question Is there a website that gives you search results from the major auction sites?

NameSilo
Watch

Denismth

Established Member
Impact
This is what I thought: When buyers search on some auction site, their specific search may not be on that auction site, it may be on another auction site. So that seller will surely miss the sale in my opinion. But if there is a popular auctions search site, it can tell you where that specific domain is availble and for how much.

Is there anything like this for that matter?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I checked one of my domains which is found in all the four auction sites, it brings only my Afternic's listing.
Doesn't seem to work.

•••
I checked one of my domains which is found in all the four auction sites, it brings only my Afternic's listing.
Doesn't seem to work.
To be fair you didn't specify explicitly that as a requirement, you said that you're concerned that you'd miss the sale when searching if it didn't appear. It appeared and you wouldn't miss the sale.

It would be rather disadvantageous to tell a potential buyer that you've listed it at 5 places and show the price for all as it would reveal that the cheapest one is Y, for example. This would reduce dofos comission (assuming they're doing that) and reduce your profits.

However as a tool for a domainer it could be useful... I personally know of no such tool.

Last edited:
•••
I was surprised that there wasn't a better aggregator out there especially for us domainers. I would never buy a domain from Afternic or Sedo without checking Dan/Epik/GD first.

People have mentioned DOFO but there's been a few times I get a "Talk to broker" but the domain is for sale or it has a min. offer somewhere.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back