IT.COM

Is there a specific way to sell .UK extensions ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

elmangoug

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
I own some 2 word metaverse related domain names in the .uk extension. I listed them in several marketplaces, I even did some of the outbound marketing for them. But I didn't get sales.
I want to know if there's someone here dealing with .uk extensions that is willing to share with us his/her experience. Like how to buy, How to sell & What to focus on ?
Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,
I own some 2 word metaverse related domain names in the .uk extension. I listed them in several marketplaces, I even did some of the outbound marketing for them. But I didn't get sales.
I want to know if there's someone here dealing with .uk extensions that is willing to share with us his/her experience. Like how to buy, How to sell & What to focus on ?
Thanks in advance.
Yes, there are premium .uk extension domain sales. Have a look at Domain Sales History and Brand Wise for information about .uk sales and selling. You need to do some digging as it's actually a highly-competitive market so few domainers in this space want to share much information, including me! :ROFL: but report back with your findings and you might make some new friends.

•••
Upvote 0
Hello,
Thanks in advance.
Your best bet is to look at the recent .uk domain name sales, most importantly WHAT sold? and WHERE it sold? Get cosy with M.S.E. and start building a list of common attributes for each .uk sale. Also look at what the end-user did with the .uk domain name AFTER they purchased. Even three columns in your M.S.E. spread sheet would be a very good start mate.

•••
Upvote 0
Domainlore.uk
Flip.uk
AcornDomains
.uk & .co.uk are very hard to sell , if they are not top/premium not to mention .org.uk or me.uk
I have at some point i .me .uk and sold only with xxx but also have dao .uk sold as my biggest sale until now so you get the idea what type of .uk names need to have to make sales

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
Back