NameSilo

Is there a Drop Catching service for .app tld?

Labeled as question in Domain Expiration and Domain Drop Catching, started by greenasterisk, Jul 16, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. greenasterisk

greenasterisk New Member

Does any of the big names support it?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Amit V

Amit V Established Member

thefutureis .app .In case you mean any companies are using the .app extension

3. greenasterisk

greenasterisk New Member

No I meant, are there any big drop catching services. Like Snap Names, Drop Catch, etc? Though none advertise on their site that support .app.

4. evil

evil Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

If you are looking for specific tlds, it's convenient that you build your own backorder system through API.
    I have one with Dynadot and I can try to register .app at reg fee

5. greenasterisk

greenasterisk New Member

Thanks for the reply. Is there a tutorial or easy to follow instruction set for how one can achieve this on their own using Dynadot or anything else? I am willing to pay for API access.

6. evil

evil Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

You need to know about programming, php/java/go. You can search for code on github.
    Then you need to have proxy servers to be able to make multiple request. And this is the hard point for me because I'm able to make around a request per second: it's good for domain without great demand. Otherwise you cannot compete against professional backorder services.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice