NameSilo

Is the $28,309 sale of DigitalBrain.com because of this? | Facebook is funding brain experiments...

Labeled as .com in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by Domain SEO, Aug 23, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Domain SEO

Domain SEO Established Member

Facebook is funding brain experiments to create a device that reads your mind

Big tech firms are trying to read people’s thoughts, and no one’s ready for the consequences.

In 2017, Facebook announced that it wanted to create a headband that would let people type at a speed of 100 words per minute, just by thinking.

Now, a little over two years later, the social-media giant is revealing that it has been financing extensive university research on human volunteers. [Continue reading...]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. NameDeck

NameDeck Design. Develop. Deploy. VIP

A wearable is old news. Check what Elon musk is doing at neuralink.com

3. Domain SEO

Yes, neuralink is mentioned in the article.

4. NameDeck

NameDeck Design. Develop. Deploy. VIP

Lol, should've read all of it. It's amazing stuff though. I wonder what it'll be like in 20 years or so.

5. myfavorite

myfavorite Established Member

This your timeframe surely calmed the regging spree:xf.grin:

6. Domain SEO

Development is fast. I should have wondered about the net (and domains!) as well 20 years ago.

Maybe our dreams will be encoded/typed by our brains even as we sleep?

7. ShaluAggarwal

ShaluAggarwal New Member

Facebook is a very great platform to be in touch with the different people and to know about the different people. It receives prominent media coverage, including many controversies. These often involve privacy, political manipulation, psychological effects such asaddiction and lowself esteem, and content that some users find objectionable, user privacy. For more information visit the gyansagar.com

8. GetBigDomains

GetBigDomains GetBigDomains.com

I had a similar domain, well two actually and let them drop. Yes they are not only reading but predicting every move. It's already proved with their marketing and things I have never said out loud! #StrangeStuff
    Or things I have had conversations about with others. I see this every few days. I go on less now.
    Ps.. " experiments in conscious conflict" was a major Freudian slip made by a leading author in spiritual consciousness.
    Maybe it was doing experiments in spiritual conflict, i mean spiritual consciousness! (something like that!) LOL Also, I might add with x university!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  9. Domain SEO

I bought some domains related to this. I don't wanna make the same mistake I did when our teacher suggested we buy domains when domain buying was just starting. I didn't buy domains back then.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  10. jamesall

jamesall Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

They're too late. That would be my ex-wife.

11. Domain SEO

:xf.grin:

12. topdom

topdom Established Member

Good research by bad company.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice