IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
So I watched this movie by Michael Moore. Did not know this came out last year in May 2020.

We've all seen the "save the Earth" propaganda.

With keywords like below.

Sustainable/sustainability
Green
Eco
Carbon emissions
Carbon Neutral
green house gases
Global Warming
Pollution

The solutions to "save the Earth" were in a "green" way

Solar Power
Wind Power

with the ultimate goal to eliminate coal use and reduce green house gases.

The Truth? on Cloudy or rainy days. Solar is not 100% efficient and at night? the efficiency is obviously ZERO.

On non-windy days wind power efficient is less to zero.

during down times both methods secretly will always have a connection to coal powered energy production.

or even LPG.

and then there is power generated from burning BIOMASS.

Biomass sounds pretty cool. And you tell someone "Biomass" most would never know it is the cutting down of forests to burn trees to produce power.

lol

So to prevent global warming? The solution is to cut down the forest and all the trees? and keep coal and LPG as a back up power source?
lol

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not all hearts are evil ...you’d be surprised
No one said all are. But it won’t be a earthquake or gas fumes from your car that ends or threaten our existence.

•••
People assume it is small as we all know everyone lol.

•••
•••
Holllll upppp I don’t know if that’s what I meant ....all I’m saying is Australia Australia

•••
Saving the earth is growing so much as an industry that once parts of the the Amazon jungle now cater for soy plants to feed those green minded people.

•••
Lol I was just about to say even if you guys got a shyyyyttyyyy soccer team ; )

•••
•••
•••
Lol I was just about to say even if you guys got a shyyyyttyyyy soccer team ; )
Yep and they will move overseas for more money and others will move here for a pay cut and the lifestyle.

•••
Yep and they will move overseas for more money and others will move here for a pay cut and the lifestyle.
Lol I’m sorry I didn’t mean to attack ....we all got different loves ..and I told you I love Australia

•••
Saving the earth is growing so much as an industry that once parts of the the Amazon jungle now cater for soy plants to feed those green minded people.

Did you know that the vegan movement today is encouraging more, not less, ecological destruction? Growing soy and grains is done to feed to animals whilst keeping them in huge sheds. Utter climatic vandalism.

Vegans only take a minuscule proportion of the produce which they think is all for them and claim it is better to grow plants for food. According to their narrative, eating meat is cruel and climate damaging because of methane. Livestock farts enough to damage the atmosphere? Only mineral extraction, oil spillage (not burning) and bare earth farming can produce methane on that scale.

They are being totally misguided and I have to suspect funding for this massive propaganda effort to come from agrichem. They are the only ones who could possibly gain from it.

•••
So, are you all going to help save the World or not.

•••
So, are you all going to help save the World or not.

Hoping do do my part. Will it be enough?

Savory and Jehne, among others now as the movement is growing, have proven the deserts can be reclaimed and shown how (please watch that TED talk video I linked in my post a day or two ago on this thread). It has taken those two since the 1960s, Savory in Zimbabwe and Jehne in Australia. They didn't know each other at that time, nor for another 20 or so years. They have collaborated quite a lot since first meeting. They had little early response but in the past 15 to 20 years that situation has reversed in a big way. However, a lot of the response has been in richer countries with resources to put into reclamation projects and small farmers. Small scale farming is key, as are large herds of livestock.

I am involved in a project, currently in embryo stage, to raise sufficient cash and cattle to reclaim a small part of that vast swathe of desert I mentioned earlier.

We're particularly interested in The Horn Of Africa. It is mostly desert. Almost all of it in fact. So much so that the whole region is heavily reliant upon food aid. Remember Bob Geldof? Ethiopian famine victims? There are many tribes and factions mistrusting of each other and often breaking into conflict over land and water resources. There are sufficient peaceful areas to put in a project involving local people and close enough to invite some members of the warring factions as independent witnesses. This will benefit the population wherever we begin. It will also show some of the belligerents how to reclaim their own lands, from desert to productive soil, with natural streams and adequate water resources, rather than fighting over each others'.

Last edited:
•••
NamePros is a microcosm of the World at large with members from all parts of the Globe, and so if we can find some common grounds here over how best to save the Environment and our Home Planet then there will be some hope that the rest of the World can find the right path going forward too.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
It’s just beliefs that I can not prove ..one thing is certain...a lot of knowledge has been lost through centuries

Agreed.

Cosmic Energy is limitless and infinite. Not just the Sun. I'm talking cosmic.

Pyramids? I believe it's a vortex generator.

The problem with cosmic energy on Earth is that it is blocked by our atmosphere, stratosphere. For Good reason. Gamma, Xray,Infra Red, Ultraviolet would murder us all if they were allowed to pass thru carte blanche.

Now if you "somehow" had a method of creating a vortex right above past the stratosphere? sucking the
energy of the universe to say a pyramid?

I think this is this is called the Aether?

and definitely need proper shielding?

hmmm they used Gold on certain Satellites right? as shielding?

and what was the Egyptians favorite metal? Gold.

funny story about the Egyptians and Gold. There is a story about a cousin of a pharaoh who commented on the land of the Pharaoh. How "Gold never ran out. As if it was being made."

And then there is news article where scientists using a nuclear reactor was able to products ACTUAL Gold.

There's also stories of Perpetual Energy Machines. But that's another story for another day.

•••
Came across this article today that shows how one stupid selfish person can create a huge mess that others will go out of their way to clean up:

Fears for wildlife after bean bag bursts on Bruny Island and leaves polystyrene mess
A clean-up effort is underway on Tasmania's Bruny Island after reports of a bean bag bursting on a beach which could pose a risk to local marine life.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-13/bruny-island-bean-bag-polystyrene-balls-clean-up/13051702

I don't mean to be a pessimist, but on a global scale, I think the odds are against a minority cleaning up the majorities mess.

Last edited:
•••
some where built to align with Orion's belt - Osiris was one of their gods

Also I think some of the shafts in the Pyramids where lined up with certain stars

Edit:

My sister is a big believer in ancient civilisations having being contacted by Aliens - so the above is something she might of mentioned in one her many talks to me on the subject!!

actually here's my theory no proof of course.

But knowing how advanced our society is and how every 100 years there are huge leaps in tech and innovation.

What if................

the UFO's we see aren't from some distant planet? Why if they are time travellers?

We as a society has always been fascinated with time travel.
what if we gave ourselves 100 years? 300 years? 500 years? would we perfect it? use it to come back to the past?

ever wonder how out of no where we have technological discoveries? wouldn't it be within the realm of possibility that the future would send little tidbits of info or tech wonders to make our society jump by leaps and bounds? Like give the idea of a Cellphone to someone in the 1920's?

or Fire to a Cromagnon man?

•••

But knowing how advanced our society is and how every 100 years there are huge leaps in tech and innovation.

What if................

the UFO's we see aren't from some distant planet? Why if they are time travellers?

what if we gave ourselves 100 years? 300 years? 500 years? would we perfect it? use it to come back to the past?

ever wonder how out of no where we have technological discoveries? wouldn't it be within the realm of possibility that the future would send little tidbits of info or tech wonders to make our society jump by leaps and bounds? Like give the idea of a Cellphone to someone in the 1920's?

If time travel was possible, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in now ;)

Uhm, which UFO's?

EDIT:

There is a CIA report about UFO's that will be released in 180 days, and I am 99% certain that it will say there are next to nil credible reports that these are aliens (or time travellers).

Last edited:
•••
I don't mean to be a pessimist, but on a global scale, I think the odds are against a minority cleaning up the majorities mess.

If it is a much larger cohort of interested and wealthier parties, however? Three fifths of the earth's land mass is covered in inert, useless sand or equally useless impoverished soil. Desert. When more people are aware of that being turned into valuable, productive land? I think it could catch on.

As I mooted earlier, plastic is separate problem. There is a profitable method available now for recycling all plastics. Clearing up what is now waste plastic products, littering the land and the oceans and causing a hazard for wildlife and humanity in both, can provide gainful employment for millions. The oil output from recycling is pure enough for immediate re-use, reducing the need for extracting crude. Again, it needs to catch on. The resources required are not cheap by any means, but once the capital is invested they are very profitable.

Last edited:
•••
If time travel was possible, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in now ;)

Uhm, which UFO's?

EDIT:

There is a CIA report about UFO's that will be released in 180 days, and I am 99% certain that it will say there are next to nil credible reports that these are aliens (or time travellers).

Oh wait... they released all UFO files today(?).

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/cia-ufo-documents-read-b1785918.html

Let me know if there is anything of interest ;)

Apparently the CIA report I was talking about will follow.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Flights of fancy?
More like flights of fantasy ;)

Anyway, the aliens or time-travellers are not going to save us from ourselves, so we had better take matters into our own hands.

Last edited:
•••

What if................

You have a very good imagination and although we don't know if actual physical time travel is possible yet or not, but that doesn't mean that we can't or shouldn't travel into the future in our mind and try to imagine how an advanced society might be 500 years from now.

Being an advanced lifeform doesn't just mean to be advanced from the technological point of view, but also whether a society uses all the resources and technologies at its disposal to do good for everyone and the Environment.

So if the power of our imagination allows us to travel into the future and see a perfect World where people don't abuse, torture, and kill their fellow human beings and the other lifeform and entities that they share their planet (Universe) with and if we can imagine a future where there is no more hunger, disease, homelessness, addiction, crime and deviant or harmful behavior and that Humanity has been able to conquer all its bad characteristics such as greed, lust, hate, jealousy, and lack of empathy and that has learned to care about the Environment and life in general then we might be able to learn a thing or two from that future society and put that knowledge to some good use at the present time to become a Force For Good that wants to do some good for the World.

IMO

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back