Dynadot

opinion Is Rick Schwartz or Mike Mann the REAL Domain King?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is the REAL Domain KIng?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Rick Schwartz

votes
    62.0%
  • Mike Mann

votes
    38.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

J.R.

Established Member
Impact
If you follow Mike Mann on social media, you may have been surprised to learn that he has officially declared himself the Domain King👑 of the industry. This is a title held/registered by Rick Schwartz. Mr. Mann even went so far as to call out Schwartz' TM on the term Domain King proclaiming the title always belonged to himself. IMO, Mike Mann is the Domain King of the short hold. Whereas, Rick Schwartz is the king of the long hold...

Do you believe Rick Schwartz or Mike Mann is the real Domain King👑? If so, why or why not?

https://twitter.com/mikemanndotcom/status/1058804903034961922
https://twitter.com/mikemanndotcom/status/1058767140545802240

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dear Mann,

"Domain King" is just a brand. You selling few brands a day should know better than anyone else.

The guy owns domainking.com and has staked his claim before you. So move on and find yourself another brand.

Maybe Name King is available

DomainDictator has a nice ring to it too :xf.laugh:

PS. The domain king was my inspiration for pigeonshitnames.com because he has pigeonshitdomains.com.

Last edited:
•••
Hey, I never said "always belonged to himself."

•••
Maybe Name King is available

DomainDictator has a nice ring to it too :xf.laugh:

PS. The domain king was my inspiration for pigeonsh*tnames.com because he has pigeonsh*tdomains.com.
That is not acceptable but thank you for your opinion.

•••
Dear Mann,

"Domain King" is just a brand. You selling few brands a day should know better than anyone else.

The guy owns domainking.com and has staked his claim before you. So move on and find yourself another brand.
Look man, I can't handle that but thank you nonetheless

•••
•••
•••
Exactly, the poll is missing another option, "None of them", or even better, "I don't care!".
dont care about the most important issue on the internet?

•••
•••
•••
Fueding over a self proclaimed title like this is just plain childish. Like the 2 men that first made it to the summit of Mt Everest, it was done together but later on there was a dispute whos foot touched the peak first.
no dude, this is the real deal

•••
I think being humble is important. if you feel yourself is a king, I am not sure, still huge possibility to lose all. People are small. How many days left in this world? As a king, do you stay longer than others? What makes your life better than others as a King?

Human standard is so fake.Self pride is dangerous.

Life is short, enjoy Pugs, and CheeseCakes
I have no choice in this pursuit, stay in the kingdom

•••
•••
•••
I like em both pretty equally, No Kings in domaining IMO. A lot of Egoers though lol
egos in domaining?

•••
•••
•••
Really who care
you can say about them lucky domainers / smart domainers / wealth domainer but king will never belong for one of them ,,, if so ,, sedo king ,, flippa king ,, namepros king ,,, frank king

what about div the indian guy who start domaining made millions then develop media.net and sell for billion not million
what about thunayan who owned a portfolio worth 20billion+
No king in domaining ,,, and the funniest go to rick who call himself the domain king ,, i think he should wait the industry to call him king and not himself
if so from today im the domain emperor
and the king bought flower.mobi for 200k when flower.mobi now worth 200$ max
be yourself ,,, work for yourself than believe of person tel you die and forget yourself
really funny
Thuny and Slavik and Sahar should be on my list too

•••
Today, Mike may be more relevant, but you cannot ever erase all those years Rick held court.

Plus, doesn't Rick own both the .COM and the TM on DomainKing?
Rick held something, in his mind

•••
And as we will probably never know who has the best long-term net profit, it’s not easy to appoint a ”king”.
I am probably one of the only ones to declare it all in US

•••
•••
Mike, you are a incredible great domainer, we love to see your sales when you post them.
They are very inspirational for all domainers. Your purchases of $ domains and selling them for $$$$$ is Awesome!

You have to think of it like this, Elvis is the King of Rock n Roll, but since his time there have been in a lot of peoples opinions much better singers.

Nevertheless Elvis is still the King and will always be the King.
Just like many look at Rick as the King because he was first.

Rick is the Elvis of the domain world.

•••
HeHe - I love Mike Mann's humour and style

Pretty obvious this is meant to be funny.

•••
•••
One more thing....

We better hope Rick does not come here in person because he only has one statement which he seems to use over and over again.

Go Fuck Yourself

Hey don't dislike me..... I'm just quoting the King :ROFL:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back