Dynadot

discuss Is registering "trump" domains a good or bad idea?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I already know thee answer of course but would like to see the replies.

I would like to know if Trump could easy do a urdp on such domains as I've seen a fair amount of trump domains registered and then having a $10,000. "Get rich quick scheme" I'm sure but it does make one curious. Who else?

Sorry I put "discuss" but I'm using mobile and np won't let me choose anything else but debate or discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, I am the owner of.

Trump.Group;)

I would have no problem holding Trump election domains. But this one is nothing but trouble. Trump's organization is a group, businesses everywhere. Totally confusing with the Trump business Trademark. Get your money back if possible. Good Luck
goodluck.gif

•••
Want to be a famous domainer and get your name in all the newspapers? It's easy.

First, take your newly registered Donald Trump-related domain name and use it to host a website praising the man for his high moral standards and ethical campaigning.

Next, about a week later, and late at night, when nobody is watching you---"hack" the website! Yes, make it look like an elite hacker team has defaced your website and replaced precious images of your future President Trump with images of chimpanzees in business suits. (You own the website of course, so it's not technically hacking, but make it look like it.)

Finally, cue the press releases. TRUMP WEBSITE DEFACED BY LEFT-WING HACKERS. The media will eat it up when you tell them that you have "no idea who could have done it" and go on to explain how you "hate dirty politics." Bemoan the man hours it will take to "clean up this mess," while you're racking up the hits due to all the free publicity.

Good times.

/satire

no use ,my website: www.trump.win ,nobody care

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I think it's way to late... All good names are far gone.

There is no way that Trump or his campaign team will buy a lot of mediocre names. I think he already has what he needs and if he buys more, it will be the very, very best ones.

That is my view on this.

•••
•••
Each UDRP filing would cost him at least $1500.
You can file a single UDRP for a batch of domains owned by the same person.

•••
I do not know whether it is good or bad idea, but Mike Mann owns this domain and is for sale right now - http://www.domainmarket.com/buynow/votedonaldtrump.com
It is not a good idea just because he does it. Mike Mann is a cybersquatter. He continues to register, buy and hold domains that infringes on the TMs of big companies, even though he has faced legal troubles in the past because of this. He even owns double TM infringing combo names like GoogleMicrosoft.com.

•••
I already know thee answer of course but would like to see the replies.

I would like to know if Trump could easy do a urdp on such domains as I've seen a fair amount of trump domains registered and then having a $10,000. "Get rich quick scheme" I'm sure but it does make one curious. Who else?

Sorry I put "discuss" but I'm using mobile and np won't let me choose anything else but debate or discuss.
This is how i got into domaining first i ever regged, i got BeatDonald.com and Trumpnations.org LOL noob regs :P

•••
trumptastic.com, trumpdog.com, gottrump.com HA

•••
don't know why but I have 45trump.com cause its the 45th presidency position, but I also have 45clinton.com

•••
balance your trump domain with a clinton domain, that way you win 50%.

•••
TrumpLost is taken .........LOL

•••
•••
Well, in anticipation of making quick money, I too registered some Trump domain names. Here is the list:
presidentdonaldtrump.racing
presidentdonaldtrump.review
presidentdonaldtrump.top
presidentdonaldtrump.win
votedonaldtrump.club
votedonaldtrump.top
votedonaldtrump.win
votedonaldtrump.xyz
saynototrump.xyz
notrump.xyz
trumpslides.xyz
trumpdown.xyz
trumpface.xyz
trumpfails.xyz
trumpterror.xyz
terrortrump.xyz
tamingtrump.xyz
nototrump.xyz

Will I get a call from Trump office or I need to contact them. Can anyone give Trump office email ID, Thank you.
Haroon

•••
How many insane people are there on this forum..

•••
I have another one for Hillary group too:
TamingTrump.com

•••
•••
Just 'another trump domain' got sold, this time a 4 figure sale made in the .io extension.

By the way, some young Brit just tried (or planned) to murder Trump? Imagine if he would have been successful, would that mean the worthlessness for all that trump domains in near future? :xf.eek:

•••
Just 'another trump domain' got sold, this time a 4 figure sale made in the .io extension.

By the way, some young Brit just tried (or planned) to murder Trump? Imagine if he would have been successful, would that mean the worthlessness for all that trump domains in near future? :xf.eek:

We would have donated all our Trump domain names to one of his charities then.

•••

Really in .io extension? Domain name?

Looks like Trump is going to be a hot cake for domainers in near future! I bought few domains too 3-4 months ago.

I own DJTrumpForAmerica.com and PresidentDTrump.org! Not sure whether these have some worth or not.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back