IT.COM

discuss Is NFT a trend?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DuDD

Top Member
Impact
  • Hello ,evey domainers
  • NFT domain name transaction volume has increased recently, and its price also keeps rising
  • When did NFT become popular?
    • Did you take the chance?If not ,will you buy a NFT domain?
    • let`s talk about it ,thanks in advance(y)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I didn't realise how much nft domains were really worth until I tried buying a few myself last night :facepalm:

Thing is I asked for 5k yesterday and they said yes.

As long as you don’t cringe when they flip it for way more its good. Me I would HODL.

•••
As long as you don’t cringe when they flip it for way more its good. Me I would HODL.

Well the $5,000 offer is an end user who uses the exact same keywords. But yes knowing what I know today I should have asked for quite a bit more.

Last edited:
•••
I dont biliv all good names are taken.
I got offer for NiftyLiquidate.com & N-F-T.io

Also low xxx offer for NFT.com.de NFT.de.com NFT.com.se

•••
Well the $5,000 offer is an end user who uses the exact same keywords. But yes knowing what I know today I should have asked for quite a bit more.

The company running on the dot tech? Congrats on the sale!

•••
My best singular is

NFT Trader (com) :)

btw

•••
Soon NFT the magical 3 LLL word with many diffrent extensions will hit the top high priced trading list.
NFT is in huge demand almost 99% of extensions sold and daily huge hand written registrations are going on in with these 3 letter (NFT) + combinations.
Watch out this space. We can expect a Big news soon.

•••
Thanks. I think I am about to sell the domain name tbh. First time using telegram as an outbound method but it works pretty well because lots of crypto guys don't seem to have active emails published on the worldwide web:

Show attachment 185324
I think 5K is still very low for this proper match of NFT+Tech
You can think this way, when a NFT - items which are selling for huge big prices in auctions, so you can imagine the scope and how much big the domain of the NFTTech can be sold for, because NFT art is one piece, but NFTTech domain is / will become an company which can produce those NFT arts / items.
So in my view even 50K is also less for NFTTech and some more like these NFT combinations.
Just my view, may be some people will not like it ;)

•••
I noticed they are regging NFTcoins in .net, org, us, .club, .xyz, .io, .info, .app, .shop, .art, .biz, .co, .cash, .money, .co.uk, .digital, .exchange, .co.uk, .games, .homes, .online, .store, .trade, .world & many others

My question is how much will I sell for NFTcoins.com ?

•••
I noticed they are regging NFTcoins in .net, org, us, .club, .xyz, .io, .info, .app, .shop, .art, .biz, .co, .cash, .money, .co.uk, .digital, .exchange, .co.uk, .games, .homes, .online, .store, .trade, .world & many others

My question is how much will I sell for NFTcoins.com ?

NFT coin v/s NFT coins = Coin will always having upper edge, instead of Coin with "s" attached to it.
But still it will hold high value, as far as i understand.
Rule : Don't sell it for less !

•••
Just an update, with the responses in this thread I've decided to keep NFTtech for longer term.

•••
Just an update, with the responses in this thread I've decided to keep NFTtech for longer term.
Good decision, but I personally believe sell now but keep high price on it instead of waiting for few more years who knows whether the hype around nft will remain the same as now?

•••
This is a risky yet wise decision. Hope it will end with very good result with high figures of sell.

BTW does it mean NFTtech .co is also on the target ? 😅 Hope so

Best of luck 🤞

•••
it reminds me iot trend.. sell your nft domains if you have offers.. do not hold

•••
I like the "tech" name, but it's currently registered under 8 extensions. Eight. (Probably 800 after the typical crypto/blockchain bullshit and hype of this thread though.)

If it sold for $5k that would have made it the highest price for a NFT name since NFT.COM half a decade ago.

More recently NFT.INFO sold for $3k in January and NFTS.NET sold for $3.5k in February.

These names are not currently worth $50k+ or $1m or anything like the fantasy numbers some people are pulling out of thin air, and if they seriously believed what they were saying they'd be quietly snapping them up for a few thousand instead of telling the owners to not sell.

Last edited:
•••
Can someone tell about NFT VS Nifty?

•••
I like the "tech" name, but it's currently registered under 8 extensions. Eight. (Probably 800 after the typical crypto/blockchain bullshit and hype of this thread though.)

If it sold for $5k that would have made it the highest price for a NFT name since NFT.COM half a decade ago.

More recently NFT.INFO sold for $3k in January and NFTS.NET sold for $3.5k in February.

These names are not currently worth $50k+ or $1m or anything like the fantasy numbers some people are pulling out of thin air, and if they seriously believed what they were saying they'd be quietly snapping them up for a few thousand instead of telling the owners to not sell.

Look up your 2 examples.....one was bought by INFO.com and the other .net a RESELLER

Those whom have the best keywords and EMD tld are not going to be selling them to anyone for a few thousand, yet alone resellers at this point....

Do you own any crypto, or follow nft news? Or participate in anything in this niche...you come across as sour towards it, much the way though laughing at or making fun of bitcoin also are the own that still own 0 btc...( not saying this is the case, but just a perspective )

Do you know what a pair of NFT sneakers sell for or a Virtual nft plot of land? lol

There is a HUGE market and only so many premium nft names to go around.

..a market with Endless cash and Ethereum to spend....you're in for a surprise.

Last edited:
•••
Good decision, hold it for more value. No one saying it will give Millions, but 50K is not too much for this gem.

Sell at your own cost, there is only few gems in investors portfolio, so sell gem at gem's cost, so it balance the portfolio in long run. sell at your own cost in which you satisfied. No need to wait for million etc. because at every level there is strong hands / investors, so one has to liquidate at every level as per their appetite and after few buy and sell in this domain the actual end buyer will emerge to buy at highest cost of that time and create the record.

But for you, it is you need to decide your satisfaction level.
For me 50K is not too much for this in present scenario and few years to come. Keep study in this niche and keep tab on every related news and also domain in general, so it will keep you updated on your holding and also give support to your though process.
Best wishes !

•••
Look up your 2 examples.....one was bought by INFO.com and the other .net a RESELLER

Those whom have the best keywords and EMD tld are not going to be selling them to anyone for a few thousand, yet alone resellers at this point....

Do you own any crypto, or follow nft news? Or participate in anything in this niche...you come across as sour towards it, much the way though laughing at or making fun of bitcoin also are the own that still own 0 btc...( not saying this is the case, but just a perspective )

Do you know what a pair of NFT sneakers sell for or a Virtual nft plot of land? lol

There is a HUGE market and only so many premium nft names to go around.

..a market with Endless cash and Ethereum to spend....you're in for a surprise.
(y) 100% agree, Thumbs-up (y)

•••

But if we analyze or compare it in a very conservative way with NFT - items / arts selling in auctions then also one can understand the value of the NFT domain names. So don't underestimate the scope of NFT.

My analysis says that we will witness a big trade in this niche within one year or so.

Everything in this world have time cycle, so up and down are part of life, everything goes up has to come down or stagnant or drift down slowly, so this will happen with everything even with our life, but that dose'nt stop anything in this world, if it is like this then we as human born in this world and one day we die, so do we need to stop doing our daily duties of life ?
Same way many things come and goes, up and down etc. But now it is time for something new and that is NFT.
My advise to all readers here : Best way to understand this creation is to Visualize - Imagine just like artist do and you will understand the vast scope of this creation and unlimited use of it. It is just like out of the world thing.
Revolution just started, where it goes no one knows, time for up-up-up^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I hope investors will benefit from this niche for sure. :$::$::$::$::$:

•••
As soon as you see a thread on namepros about a new tech, its usually not a brand new tech and its always too late as the best domains in that niche will be taken, usually a few years before. Domainers are just jumping on the badwagon and grabbing whatever is left (not worth regging). The best names are taken, just an example below of a few names and the year they were regged.

NFTArt.com 2016
NFTWorld.com 2018
NFTHub.com 2018
NonFungibleToken.com 2017
NFTExchange.com 2018
NFTCo.com 2014
NFTGroup.com 2018
NFTStore.com 2018
NFTShop.com 2017

I am happy to invest in a few, but will only buy the better names (like above) that will sell and will rather pay $200, $500 or $1000 for a decent name.

There is an NFT thread on Namepros already BTW

Hi,
This is my domains list related to NFTs, NFT[keyword/s].com or NFT[keyword/s].com

I'm offering to sell this great shot domaine if i receive a good offer.

LYNFT.COM
NFTIVY.COM
NFTHIP.COM
NFTEVE.COM
EGGNFT.COM
WAYNFT.COM
NUTNFT.COM
MOBNFT.COM
OLDNFT.COM
OUTNFT.COM
PUBNFT.COM
SYSNFT.COM
DIRNFT.COM
TIPNFT.COM
TABNFT.COM
JARNFT.COM
TEKNFT.COM
KITNFT.COM
FIXNFT.COM
ELFNFT.COM
NFTWEBS.COM
NFTAZURE.COM
NFTPEARL.COM

Registrar GooDaddy
Payments DAN

Best regards.

•••

Do you know how to accept data that doesn't simply confirm your existing bias?

But if we analyze or compare it in a very conservative way with NFT - items / arts selling in auctions then also one can understand the value of the NFT domain names. So don't underestimate the scope of NFT.

Okay, something tells me if NFT domains were selling for $100k instead of $3k you wouldn't be as eager to ignore the prices, but let's analyze NFT sales. What's the average selling price? Not just the stuff that produces headlines precisely because it sold for an insane price, but everything.

Because auctions existed before NFT, and just because a Picasso or Van Gogh sells for a few hundred million doesn't mean everything related to auctions, including domains with the word "auction", must be suddenly worth tens of thousands of dollars.

•••
Do you know how to accept data that doesn't simply confirm your existing bias?

Okay, something tells me if NFT domains were selling for $100k instead of $3k you wouldn't be as eager to ignore the prices, but let's analyze NFT sales. What's the average selling price? Not just the stuff that produces headlines precisely because it sold for an insane price, but everything.

Because auctions existed before NFT, and just because a Picasso or Van Gogh sells for a few hundred million doesn't mean everything related to auctions, including domains with the word "auction", must be suddenly worth tens of thousands of dollars.

You still don’t get it! You speaking very ignorant at that.

I never said all nft names are worth millions.

I’m not going based one 1 auction by Beeple.

There are 10s of thousands of nfts on several marketplace selling and listed for 10,000+ usd/eth/mana/ you name it! You must not truly understand stand the nft or crypto market or that of the buyers in those markets. Note the types of budgets some of these players have...if they want it, and you tell how much coin you want for it, chances are there’s a deal there..half these people prefer to pay in crypto anyway!

I’m not here saying all these domains are worth millions!

I am simmply saying...the BEST NFT NAMES and keywords are and WILL BE worth 5 figures+ an up all day!

You did well dogeing my point on owing crypto or nfts...so now I’ll jusy assume you own neither....and there for I’m finished with this silly “debate” that need not even be debated!

Visits Decentraland , got buy a plot or and OpensSeas WORD/ name ...see what $100-1,000 will get you lol smh

Last edited:
•••
With all the recent hype we felt compelled and hand registered Nft-Nft.com Nft.organic PostersNft.com PrintsNft.com We'll let you all know how it goes. Stay tuned.

•••
There are 10s of thousands of nfts on several marketplace selling and listed for 10,000+ usd/eth/mana/ you name it! You must not truly understand stand the nft or crypto market or that of the buyers in those markets.

So as someone who knows all about it, what is the average selling price?

Note the types of budgets some of these players have...if they want it, and you tell how much coin you want for it, chances are there’s a deal there..half these people prefer to pay in crypto anyway!

Out of the tens of thousands of NFTs on several marketplaces and listed for $10000+ how often does that happen?

You did well dogeing my point on owing crypto or nfts

I ignored what you wrote because it was a boring ad hominem that wasn't worth the time of day.

•••
I believe NFT is the hottest domain name trend today, and will stay like this for a long time.
NFT is what will bring people to use the blockchain, not only invest in it.

YES
We can also say that blockchain is the hot trend and it wlil change our lives

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back