Dynadot

discuss Is .net good for crypto related website or blog?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Theanshusingh

Established Member
Impact
Hii... I am thinking about,is .net good for crypto related website or blog like one of these
News.bitcoin.com
Cointelegraph.com
Or others...

Please suggest if .com and .org is taken but not in use....it's 8 letter crypto related domain..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Notice how those have .com

.com is king :xf.wink:

I would try and find another name in .com, but if you cant find a different name/limited budget/.com not available then you could always test the waters in .net imo

•••
welll if you asked about if good for flipping.. the answer is no... though there are some top keywords in net which will always have some value.. you know.. cryptomarket.net cryptoexchange.net and few more

as for using it for your own website.. well... then maybe what you should concentrate on or prioritize is the quality of your site.. and make quality of your name secondary.. but not random still :)

cheers
gl

•••
.net is good not a issue, crypto site either technical related or involve a network for money, both case works well in .net..

In your case, if you do find a nice keyworld in front of .net, I have to say no issue, focus on your site function or contents...

•••
If you were fortunate enough to get single word dot net then yes. Others may feed your main domain but will have little or no value.

•••
Buyng a "net" is a option when the "com" not available, one major setback is the possibility to losing "type in" search traffic to the "com" version.

Note..this set back can be overcomed if traffic is developed (social media/ads/etc)..

I would only develope a "net" if I had serious long term plans and budget for it!

•••
Sold my .net to crypto company last year

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back