NameSilo

Is .net good for crypto related website or blog?

Labeled as discuss in Domain Extensions, started by Theanshusingh, Mar 12, 2019

Replies:
Views:

1. Theanshusingh

Theanshusingh Established Member

Hii... I am thinking about,is .net good for crypto related website or blog like one of these
    News.bitcoin.com
    Cointelegraph.com
    Or others...

Please suggest if .com and .org is taken but not in use....it's 8 letter crypto related domain..

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. maxtra

maxtra Let's make a deal VIP

Notice how those have .com

.com is king :xf.wink:

I would try and find another name in .com, but if you cant find a different name/limited budget/.com not available then you could always test the waters in .net imo

3. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

welll if you asked about if good for flipping.. the answer is no... though there are some top keywords in net which will always have some value.. you know.. cryptomarket.net cryptoexchange.net and few more

as for using it for your own website.. well... then maybe what you should concentrate on or prioritize is the quality of your site.. and make quality of your name secondary.. but not random still :)

cheers
    gl

4. Zilla

Zilla SOLD or DROP

.net is good not a issue, crypto site either technical related or involve a network for money, both case works well in .net..

In your case, if you do find a nice keyworld in front of .net, I have to say no issue, focus on your site function or contents...

5. lock

lock FREE.MARKETING VIP

If you were fortunate enough to get single word dot net then yes. Others may feed your main domain but will have little or no value.

6. briguy

briguy Guru In Remission! VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Buyng a "net" is a option when the "com" not available, one major setback is the possibility to losing "type in" search traffic to the "com" version.

Note..this set back can be overcomed if traffic is developed (social media/ads/etc)..

I would only develope a "net" if I had serious long term plans and budget for it!

7. maurixius

maurixius Established Member

Sold my .net to crypto company last year

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice