domain Is my couple domains worth anything - REDACTED.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.ooz

Established Member
Impact
I have some domains I bought. I have zero experience with how domains are evaluated or people think it is valuable. Would love to hear your opinion about some of these domains.
1- REDACTED.COM
2- REDACTED.COM
3- REDACTED.COM
4- SHDZONE.COM / SHD.ZONE
5- NEOX.US
6- REDACTED.COM

I don't know if I have something that is worth something or just holding on to garbage.
Let me know are these worth something? How do I know if a name is worth something? or it is just a trend?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This will probably be moved to the appraisal section. If I had to pick, the first 2 are your best. I see the "squad" domain has been partly developed. A possible mid / high hundreds for the domain, with the right buyer. If you have any impressive sales numbers / traffic for the site, maybe it changes. As for the "evac" domain, low / mid hundreds, again with the right buyer. Struggle with the others, IMO

Last edited:
•••
This will probably be moved to the appraisal section. If I had to pick, the first 2 are your best. I see the squad domain has been partly developed. I see the "squad" domain at mid / high hundreds for the domain alone, with the right buyer. If you have any impressive sales numbers / traffic for the site, maybe more. As for the "evac" domain, low / mid hundreds. IMO
Would you educated me more on what is the basic rules I should follow to approximate a price

•••
Would you educated me more on what is the basic rules I should follow to approximate a price
The TLD, keywords, traffic, popularity, age, is it trendy / hyped, spelling, length, sales of similar domains, is there a package (com, net, org), statistics...

A lot of the above just help determine an estimate, nothing more. Of course, you may get more (or less) when you're actually out there. Appraisals can be pretty pointless, in that respect. Don't ever use online appraisal systems as a guide. PS Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
A reseller would probably pay you $50 each (I wouldn't buy them though.). If you find a strong end-user you might get low-x,xxx

•••
PSS And just as @Daniel Owens pointed out, resellers (such as domainers on NamePros) would pay significantly less

•••
PSS And just as @Daniel Owens pointed out, resellers (such as domainers on NamePros) would pay significantly less
I agree. Just didn't want to give him a false hope. Those domains if he want's end-user he might have to list sedo, aftertic, dan lander, etc and wait 1 to 2 years for an xxx or x,xxx buyer. I personally would suggest to buy something a little more liquid.

•••
Hmm, It seems that I don't have anything of real value. @jhm pointed out maaaybe the fist two have someeeee value for the right buyer, right?

•••
I agree. Just didn't want to give him a false hope. Those domains if he want's end-user he might have to list sedo, aftertic, dan lander, etc and wait 1 to 2 years for an xxx or x,xxx buyer. I personally would suggest to buy something a little more liquid.
What does liquid mean in the domain industry :)))

•••
•••
•••
@Dr.ooz s/q/u/a/d/f/i is your baby, out of the bunch

•••
@Dr.ooz s/q/u/a/d/f/i is your baby, out of the bunch
Yeah, I guess fi might come relevant in the future maybe with 5G or something hahah

•••
I would keep the first two imo, the other four don't waste the money keeping.

•••
I think first two could fetch 1-3k for the right retail buyer.

•••
I think first two could fetch 1-3k for the right retail buyer.
ow wow oki. I did not have high hopes for EVAC Point at alll. I thought bowl and i .com would sell for a good chunk maybe Xx but EVAC Point thought it is worth like 30$

Last edited:
•••
Imo could be of interest to a government agency. Think Hurricane , wildfire or earthquake evacuation information. Could maybe also sell distater supplies from it but not a direct fit.

•••
Imo could be of interest to a government agency. Think Hurricane , wildfire or earthquake evacuation information. Could maybe also sell distater supplies from it but not a direct fit.
That could be or I was thinking more of gaming things. People want to run a gaming blog or Youtube channel for arma 3 or fps games

•••
That could be or I was thinking more of gaming things. People want to run a gaming blog or Youtube channel for arma 3 or fps games
Good point could see it being the name of a game as well.

•••
SQUADFI.COM = Mid-xxx to low-xxxx

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back