Dynadot

advice Is it worth to buy premium nnnn.org.in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nikhar Saraswat

Established Member
Impact
Someone offer me premium nnnn.org.in and nnnn.gen.in at very low price ( average usd 6 to 7 per domain). He says he wants to quit domain business so he is selling his full portfolio of 300 domains. I recently buy 5 nnnn.com domains from him for usd 480.
So do you guys think it is good to buy .org.in and .gen.in for this price. Do you think its worth to hold them for few months.
Urgent advice is needed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

if you bought five, " 4 number .com for $480", either the seller is ignorant of domain values or they were stolen names

as for .org.in and .gen, i don't see anything as being premium in those extensions

imo...

•••
5 nnnn.com are worth far more. You must be mentioning nnnn.in

So first you bought nnnn at an expensive rate + don't think of investing in .org.in or .gen.in

It's worthless

•••
I will give you 1000 usd right away for those 4 nnnn.com names

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
5 nnnn.com are worth far more. You must be mentioning nnnn.in

So first you bought nnnn at an expensive rate + don't think of investing in .org.in or .gen.in

It's worthless
These are .com domains

•••
You guys think 8888.org.in has any value??
This is one of the domain he wants to sell for 20 usd

•••
The suggestion is stay away from .org.in, it would have been another case if it were only .in.
The decision is yours anyway.

•••
Always say a no to third level .in extension ....

•••
•••
•••
•••
Any idea about premium NN88.press??

•••
The "Chinese Madness" is already behind us - anyone who starts right now is waaay too late to the party.
Forget about CHIPs and focus on names that actually make sense and have potential end users.

•••
Back