Dynadot

advice Is it wise to invest in domains starting with the prefix a and an?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Wali Dahot

Top Member
Impact
I have seen a lot of domains starting with the, likewise will it be a wise decision to invest in names starting with a and an like alawyer or anengineer. Namebio isnt helpful in this as lots of words start with a and an like android etc.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The will be a good choice

•••
No it isn't wise but you might have seen an exception that made you question it.

•••
Namebio isnt helpful in this as lots of words start with a and an like android etc.
Some will still get through, since they work both ways, but if you use the Start as Prefix rather than Start With command in NameBio you can mainly get just what you want.

•••
Some will still get through, since they work both ways, but if you use the Start as Prefix rather than Start With command in NameBio you can mainly get just what you want.
Thanks. I put an as keyword and used start as prefix, all results were not as desired but I did found some in between such as anexpress.com for 2850$, aninvitation.com for 2388$, animage for 4200$, anice.com for 1049$ and anoffer.com for 2619$.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back