Dynadot

.biz Is it three letter .biz domain is good in future? For resale?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
is it three letter .biz domain is good in future? for resale? 10 years or maybe 15 years latter?
any suggestion?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm afraid it's not a good investment.
On average, they may sell for mid-$$ reseller. If they sell.
So if you have held LLL.biz since early release (around 2001 ?), you probably have spent more in renewals than what you can fetch if you had to liquidate them today. It's a gross generalization but it's not a very liquid TLD.
.biz never quite picked up, and it's been over a decade. I don't think giving it another 10 years will change anything.

RIP.biz

•••
I'm afraid it's not a good investment.
On average, they may sell for mid-$$ reseller. If they sell.
So if you have held LLL.biz since early release (around 2001 ?), you probably have spent more in renewals than what you can fetch if you had to liquidate them today. It's a gross generalization but it's not a very liquid TLD.
.biz never quite picked up, and it's been over a decade. I don't think giving it another 10 years will change anything.

RIP.biz

yes i think so, but this TLD domain is Older generic TLD domain likes .com, net, .org and .info
but why .biz is not liquid TLD?
you know why?

•••
•••
i have two - 2 character biz
what happen when all 2/3/4 (com/net) character domains will be gone (expensive/ enduser / unavailable etc)
people will choose extensions like biz / co / cc / ccTld etc
wait and watch

•••
what happen when all 2/3/4 (com/net) character domains will be gone (expensive/ enduser / unavailable etc)
people will choose extensions like biz / co / cc / ccTld etc
Really ? Right now LL.biz are trading for mid-$$$ maybe. I have seen 'good' LL.biz selling for less than $400.

LL domains in the mainstream TLD (CNO) were gone already 20 years ago. And yes, they are expensive to buy. That doesn't make the outliers more desirable. You can see for yourself how .cc, .this, or .that are fashionable today.

•••
Really ? Right now LL.biz are trading for mid-$$$ maybe. I have seen 'good' LL.biz selling for less than $400.

LL domains in the mainstream TLD (CNO) were gone already 20 years ago. And yes, they are expensive to buy. That doesn't make the outliers more desirable. You can see for yourself how .cc, .this, or .that are fashionable today.
gone?, is thats mean is impossible to catch it?

•••
Yes, you think you can still register an LL.com/.net/.org in 2014 ? :xf.smile:

•••
Back