IT.COM

debate Is it good time to Buy or Sell now???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Samujjal

Established Member
Impact
Will make it real plain simple..

In my Opinion its good time to Buy and Hold the domains instead(right now)...and sell when the prices goes up again..

Let me know your opinions on it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
if you got enough cash, to buy right now.... then i'll agree to sell today!

that's how it works :)

imo....

•••
•••
if you got enough cash, to buy right now.... then i'll agree to sell today!

that's how it works :)

imo....
agree with you mate...appreciate your opinion and view on it :)

•••
It's always a good time to buy and sell. We all need cash flow.

•••
Your domaining should've never relied on the Chinese market or your career will end up looking like a Nature Valley soon enough.
upload_2016-6-25_12-17-56.png

•••
•••
•••
All of you should stop buying so I can get good deals.

In all seriousness it comes down to case by case basis. If you have the ability to acquire a good name at a good price, buy.

If not hold your cash until said good deal(s) come along.

•••
It's been more of a buyers market for me since the first of the year. I wish it was more of a sellers market right now but just lots of inquiries and no serious offers.

I've had many $300.00 offers for domains that should sell at a minimum of 2K at least, so it's buy and hold for now.

•••
All of you should stop buying so I can get good deals.

In all seriousness it comes down to case by case basis. If you have the ability to acquire a good name at a good price, buy.

If not hold your cash until said good deal(s) come along.
You have the point ;)

•••
It's been more of a buyers market for me since the first of the year. I wish it was more of a sellers market right now but just lots of inquiries and no serious offers.

I've had many $300.00 offers for domains that should sell at a minimum of 2K at least, so it's buy and hold for now.
Same here...am not selling too :)

•••
Back