IT.COM

Is it easier to sell a domain that has a certified appraisal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Squekee

Established Member
Impact
Looking for opinions on this. Also what is the best resource for selling a domain with a certified appraisal?
Thank you for reading.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think a buyers care about this substantially. I have never come across an auction with sellers showing certified appraisals supporting their buy now prices.

•••
Appraisals are a scam. Don't fall for it.

•••
•••
•••
I have never dealt with a legitimate buyer who put any value on a paid appraisal.

•••
its worth $2.5K USD

send me $200 USD asap please

•••
•••
dont ever mention the word appraisal and domain in the same book. A potential buyer might google those words and what he will find will make him throw your email in spam

•••
•••
Paid domain appraisals are usually worthless or worse a scam.

Appraisals are based on recent sales of similar domains. Stay up to date on sales and you'll have a rough idea of value.

You can also list your names here in appraisal section for a decent assessment for free.

An appraisal wont help you to sell faster. An appraisal can also cause you to not get as much as a buyer might otherwise pay.

•••
its worth $2.5K USD

send me $200 USD asap please

Frank-G kindly PM mailing address and I shall put 5 crisp $40 bills in the post soonest!

I'll join the chorus that mentioning a certified appraisal would instantly make you as a newbie to any experienced buyer. Now if you happened to meet a ultra rich newbie buyer offering $5k for a $500 name, I'd consider printing up a certificate with gold stars and rainbows and bumping the price up another grand. :)

•••
domainnameappraisalservice.com

:)

•••
Back