IT.COM

advice Is it advisable to put BIN on listing of same domain in Multiple marketplace?

NameSilo
Watch

VJB

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sure, why not...though Afternic/GoDaddy is the vast majority of the market share. That is the most important one.

Brad

•••
The only problem you could face if more than one buyer hit the BIN in more than one marketplace, otherwise there is no problem.

•••
If its a verified sale in one market, drop it immediately in the other ...no big deal

•••
Just done exactly that. Previously all my domains were listed on Epik & Dan with nearly all reg'd at Epik & on Epik landers. Not getting a huge number of views on either particularly Dan. Now listed on Afternic & Sedo as well, all BIN. Epik is a Sedo mls partner site, Sedo mls domain searches across 650 other sites so i've just discovered !? And if one of the Epik reg'd domains sell on Sedo it means the transfer/payment is automated apparently, what's not to like !? Only been a couple of days but already noticing an uptick in views via Epik.

Last edited:
•••
I do it, why not. Unless you’re selling a very good domain for very very little, it’s unlikely that it’ll get picked up on multiple marketplaces by different buyers fast enough that you wouldn’t have time to remove it from other marketplaces.

Should you have the same BIN on all marketplaces? That’s a question I’m more curious about.

•••
it’s unlikely that it’ll get picked up on multiple marketplaces by different buyers fast enough that you wouldn’t have time to remove it from other marketplaces.

Sure it's very unlikely. But what if it happens anyway? What kind of trouble will I be in?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back