Dynadot

Is BrandPa worth trying?

NameSilo
Watch

VJB

Established Member
Impact
Using both BB and SH. Was thinking about BrandPa but not quite sure.
NP's please enlighten me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't trust their AI, it is simply an automated appraisal, it is like using GoDaddy appraisals or something similar.

There is no button for the buyers to "like" a domain, where do you see these "like" or "favorite" buttons? I can't see any.
I was just checking their stats. There is a column called "favorites". So there is no way to favorite a certain domain like on SH?

Last edited:
•••
I was just checking their stats. There is a column called "favorites". So there is no way to favorite a certain domain like on SH?
Just browse their marketplace, where do you see any "favorite" or "like" button?

•••
Just browse their marketplace, where do you see any "favorite" or "like" button?
Sorry I didn't even think about it. Since I found this metric in their stats I supposed they do have this button

•••
I visited the https://brandpa.com/ marketplace every day, for 2 weeks, but I haven't bought anything. I haven't deleted any cookies, I don't use any adblocker. Javascript is turned on. I can read here: https://brandpa.com/sellers

Auto-retargeting Pro

People who show interest in your domain names, but who don't buy, will be automatically shown adverts for your domain in major social and advertising platforms.

I haven't seen any BrandPa ads on YouTube, Facebook, and on other sites via display ads.

I also visited Squadhelp every day and I confirm that I can see the Squadhelp retargeting ads on other sites via display ads.

But BrandPa? Nothing.

Have you ever seen any BrandPa retargeting ads? Where are they?

•••
I visited the https://brandpa.com/ marketplace every day, for 2 weeks, but I haven't bought anything. I haven't deleted any cookies, I don't use any adblocker. Javascript is turned on. I can read here: https://brandpa.com/sellers

I haven't seen any BrandPa ads on YouTube, Facebook, and on other sites via display ads.

I also visited Squadhelp every day and I confirm that I can see the Squadhelp retargeting ads on other sites via display ads.

But BrandPa? Nothing.

Have you ever seen any BrandPa retargeting ads? Where are they?
Yeah you are right, never seen that. I really like their landers but it seems lacking very much in marketing and getting proper exposure

•••
Did anyone get any sales on BrandPa lately?

•••
Yeah you are right, never seen that. I really like their landers but it seems lacking very much in marketing and getting proper exposure
Other than Squadhelp, neither Brandpa / BB seem hot on retargeting. It looks like their methods are more SEO-based, as a listed name will most likely be near the top of Google listings when searched.

•••
Did anyone get any sales on BrandPa lately?
Nope...

Their evaluation tool seems odd to me.

They don't see any value in most of my domains that have been approved by SH and BB, but they would list some other domains that are far to be good as brandable, like Villa//Monza (com) Cool//Greece (com) idk...

Btw the SEO feature is cool, I didn't know. I asked DAN many times about how can I rank better my domains.

If you have exact match keywords it makes sense to be on the first page of Google SERP

Last edited:
•••
My short experience with Brandpa started just over two years ago, as a buyer actually (buying a domain there with an installment plan). Regardless of how that purchase unfolded, their customer support service was really excellent so that's a plus.
As a seller - later on I submitted about 20 domains to their site, half of which were approved (only .com), but none of them has sold. While it is reasonable, I feel their exposure and sell through rate are not amazing. So, I wouldn't put all of my eggs there (some - OK), but I still consider them an alright marketplace.

•••
Nope...

Their evaluation tool seems odd to me.

They don't see any value in most of my domains that have been approved by SH and BB, but they would list some other domains that are far to be good as brandable, like Villa//Monza (com) Cool//Greece (com) idk...

Btw the SEO feature is cool, I didn't know. I asked DAN many times about how can I rank better my domains.

If you have exact match keywords it makes sense to be on the first page of Google SERP

Checked a few of my list
My short experience with Brandpa started just over two years ago, as a buyer actually (buying a domain there with an installment plan). Regardless of how that purchase unfolded, their customer support service was really excellent so that's a plus.
As a seller - later on I submitted about 20 domains to their site, half of which were approved (only .com), but none of them has sold. While it is reasonable, I feel their exposure and sell through rate are not amazing. So, I wouldn't put all of my eggs there (some - OK), but I still consider them an alright marketplace.

Have you sold any names on Brandpa since (or ever)?

I have ~20 names listed with them know (just listed so no data yet).

I'm also wondering about free listings on Brandpa vs Standard listings on Squadhelp. SH seems to have many more names and standard listings are buried (for many searches). Brandpa free listings (even w/o logo) show on the same keyword searches on 2nd or 3rd page. I had to go 9 pages deep on SH for same word. Of course Brandpa charges 25% while SH charges 7.5% for Standard (20% if you ask for retargeting). Perhaps SH Standard with retargeting is a better play even with less traffic. Any idea?

•••
Their website has been down for 24 hours now :tightlyclosedeyes:

•••
Back