IT.COM

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I hate this thread title, when you type Adam Dickers name into Google all you read is ‘criminal’ along with other names that could destroy a man’s identity.

I don’t know Adam Dicker and I’ve not really read too much into the story, but to label a man ‘a criminal’ without this man not being charged with a criminal offense on said story is just 1 big witch hunt and doesn’t sit well with me at all.

That’s all I’m going to say on the matter.

From what I've read, he doesn't deny the criminal activity and he's only escaped prosecution because he's in a different country from most of his victims. If the person in question doesn't have a problem with it, why do you?

•••
If a con artist has gone into hiding, and now has re-emerged to continue conning people in this business then this is the most important thread on this entire forum.

Seriously!!! The last time i heard of this man was in may, reading he want to launch another domain forum

•••
Seriously!!! The last time i heard of this man was in may, reading he want to launch another domain forum
You mean re-launch one of the oldest such forums on the Net?

•••
In the last few months Adam has promised to send me a check for a full refund. He has done this a dozen times! He texts me and talks on the phone and sounds so sincere. He does this knowing my 91 year old Mom is checking the mail daily. He has no regard for humanity. For him to talk of his family getting harassed is a joke. He has ruined many families. He is devoid of any empathy and Karma will be catching up to him.
Bob I feel for you ,maybe ask him to pay you in domains he still owns a slew of llll.com domains and these are liquid, so he's more apt to just transfer these instead of a cash payment

•••
We still haven't decided rather he is or not yet?

•••
•••
Probably depends on your dealings with him
Guess you have a valid point there. Some could have a bad taste as others weren't affected at all.

•••
I don’t know Adam Dicker and I’ve not really read too much into the story, ...

If you haven't read the whole story, how in the world can you label this thread a "witch hunt?"

•••
•••
You do realize that there is a 500 min on a lot of his names for a reason, so a lot of lowballers do NOT get made.

•••
DNF is his site. Why are you asking if he is active?

Why not?

I want to know whether he has paid all dues, running new businesses, etc

•••
You can "end this thread" for yourself by not venturing here anymore, but don't speak for others with that nonsensical suggestion. What's "getting stupid" are comments like yours.

I like this reply :)

•••
You do realize that there is a 500 min on a lot of his names for a reason, so a lot of lowballers do NOT get made.

Where does this comment come from?? Lowballers don't get made
Yes I realize that, who cares, I am saying a lot of his names are expired. Where did I mention $500?
youoweus.ca $500min wait... its expired.

SexualPredatorMugshot.com in his portfolio min $500 wait... it's expired

His portfolio is garbage, trash buddy, and you can put any minimum offer on any name, I see names have been deleted from his portfolio.Did you send him an update message mr deleted?
Why stick up for this piece of garbage, lying thief?

https://www.afternic.com/listings/yobajufa

•••
•••
I agree that while this guy is still on the hook to people the thread should stay alive, it should also be quite apparent that he has no intention or lacks the means to make restitiution.

False gurus come and go. If something sounds too good to be true, its probably not true. So, is he a scoundrel, based on posts here one would tend to have to say yes. Was he good at promotion, especially his brand and name? Without question. But, the problem is that most taken in wanted to believe he could do all that he claimed to do, and maybe, just maybe they should have done a little due dilligence first.

I personally found the guy a bit haughty and would never have tossed a dime his way for that sole reason.

•••
Why not?

I want to know whether he has paid all dues, running new businesses, etc
As I have said, I have moved on. He would owe me money too, but I am not going to keep digging, and trying to squeeze blood from a turnip.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Who cares what the minimum is?
And why did the minimum offer amount become part of the discussion? He ripped people off
Stay away from NicheWebsites.com
Still selling duplicate content

•••
Who cares what the minimum is?
And why did the minimum offer amount become part of the discussion? He ripped people off
Stay away from NicheWebsites.com
Still selling duplicate content
LOL You guys are talking in circles. It was mentioned after someone said to make lowball offers on his names. That would NOT BE POSSIBLE, without risking 500 of your own money.

•••
My earlier post, which was correctly deleted as unethical, stated that many of the names on his afternic profile are expired. My unethical activity stated someone should find out the list of expired names and make a chitload of offers on the expired names, causing the turnip some grief. Please don't do this to dick
That just wouldnt be a nice thing to do, and thats how the 'offer" subject came up.
So the someone was me, and IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE to risk the 500, as a person makes the offer, then calls afternic and states they just bought the name for reg fee and why is there names listed on their platform, by people that are not the registered owners. Therefore offer is invalid, risking nothing.

These sales platforms need to find more secure means of doing business, shill bids, duplicate accounts, failure to pay. No statute of limitations on ripping people off @Mr. Deleted

•••
I don’t know Adam Dicker and I’ve not really read too much into the story, but to label a man ‘a criminal’ without this man being charged with a criminal offense on said story is just 1 big witch hunt and doesn’t sit well with me at all.

How you can label this thread "1 big witch hunt" is beyond me considering, in your own words, you've "not really read much into the story," and you "don't know Adam Dicker."

Read COMPLETELY into the story, then proffer your opinion again. Let's see if it's the same.

•••
How you can label this thread "1 big witch hunt" is beyond me considering, in your own words, you've "not really read much into the story," and you "don't know Adam Dicker."

Read COMPLETELY into the story, then proffer your opinion again. Let's see if it's the same.

I'm not going to read the whole story, because it doesn't concern me and I'm not really interested.

From the bits I've read though, the guy hasn't been charged with a criminal offense, so to label him a 'criminal' means the domaining community are being the judge and jury and that is a witch hunt, i don't care what anyone says.

If the man hasn't been charged with an offense in the court of law, so labeling him this (along with all the other names) is just wrong man. The man still has a life, what happens if he goes for a job interview or meets a woman, they Google his name and see a picture of him along with the words "criminal" is that right when he hasn't been charged with a criminal offense?

This is the last time I'm going to reply on this now, i don't want to get involved to be honest, i said what i felt and that's it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
.I'm not going to read the whole story, because it doesn't concern me and I'm not really interested..................

Statements like that baffle me.

I bet if you had lost thousands of dollars, or more, you'd be concerned and you'd be interested.

Some of us have lived this story AND it concerns us enough to make sure people like him do not continue to scam others nor continue to give the domain industry a bad name. In fact, it should interest anyone (you included) that are in the domaining world.

•••
Statements like that baffle me.

I bet if you had lost thousands of dollars, or more, you'd be concerned and you'd be interested.

Some of us have lived this story AND it concerns us enough to make sure people like him do not continue to scam others nor continue to give the domain industry a bad name. In fact, it should interest anyone (you included) that are in the domaining world.

Ok, this thread title is 'is Adam Dicker a criminal? YOU decide'

My opinion is he is not, as he done wrong? Maybe. Should people be warned? Yes.

But as for the thread title, the guy doesn't hasn't been charged with an offense on this, therefore doesn't have a criminal record on this, so is Adam Dicker a criminal? I say no.

Sorry if some people don't like my opinion, but since this thread invites opinions whether he is or not, I've given mine.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back