Dynadot

Is 99 cent domain offer by GoDaddy still live?

NameSilo
Watch

zeeshan zahoor

Established Member
Impact
is there any country where GoDaddy still offering 99 cents .com domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
thanks for the reply. well i think so that it was a glitch which is not working currently if you have checked currently so fine but let me check again

•••
thanks for the reply. well i think so that it was a glitch which is not working currently if you have checked currently so fine but let me check again

If I open my browser in incognito mode, go to the GoDaddy site, change the currency at the bottom of their site to USD, then the promo code is applied. But I didn't try to go ahead and buy the domain.

1642340510481.png

Last edited:
•••
yes at this stage every thing same as but when we click on purchase order there is no response or some time erorr show

•••
yes at this stage every thing same as but when we click on purchase order there is no response or some time erorr show

Perhaps now GoDaddy requires that the country of issue of the card matches the country of the promo code. Or maybe, as you said, it doesn't work anymore at the moment.

Here are the codes that I know. Maybe someone wants to check it out:
GDD99com1 - USA
ILDOMILS1 - Israel
JODOMUSD1 - United Kingdom
EGDOMEGP1 - for some European country where the currency is Euro, e.g. Germany

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back