domain irredeemably(dot.com)

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

karthick55

Established Member
Impact
Hello all, what could be the value of this domain ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Typing this out with the double "r" and "e" ...not everyone will spell this correctly. Tricky branding, in terms of a search. Plus, the very meaning of the word is something that is impossible to correct, improve, or change ...a product or service that falls under this, following its definition ...this is equally tricky, in terms of the goals that the business may have, along with the desirability to own it / be known by it

Overall, I struggle with this domain. Sorry

•••
Typing this out with the double "r" and "e" ...not everyone will spell this correctly. Tricky branding, in terms of a search. Plus, the very meaning of the word is something that is impossible to correct, improve, or change ...a product or service that falls under this, following its definition ...this is equally tricky, in terms of the goals that the business may have, along with the desirability to own it / be known by it

Overall, I struggle with this domain. Sorry
Isn't a correct spelling?

•••
@karthick55 Spelling is fine, according to the dictionary ...no issues with that. Just tricky

•••
If I had this, I would price it $100 to have it sold.

Don't keep it. Not a very good name.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back