Established Member
Impact
iPrepareTaxes.com
expires March 9, 2016
Registered at GoDaddy.com

Auction Start Price: $20
Bid increment: $1
BIN Price: $200
Auction starts with first bid, ends 72 hours after last bid.
Payment methods: Paypal or escrow.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first auction here but I have a 100% customer satisfaction record at Flippa and eBay that I'll be happy to confirm upon request, via PM.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hopefully it's cool for me to bump this and simultaneously let anyone who might be interested know that there's one day left on this, with the high bid at $21.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I think technically that the auction was over and had gone to mhdoc for $23. This is the first time I've ever auctioned and I'm not exactly sure how this whole process works. Can an experienced member or moderator please let me know how to proceed?

Thanks.

•••
Can someone please advise as to how I should proceed here? This is the first time I've ever auctioned and I want to make sure I've done the right thing. I believe that according to the auction format I specified, after 3 days with no bidding activity the auction is over. Is that it how it works? And if, should the winner be mhdoc, even though someone bid after them?

•••
Okay, it has been determined that mhdoc is the winner. I apologize for any confusion here. This was my first auction.

•••
Hi, I'm the first time to participate in the auction here,how I understand, you have to wait 72 hours after last bid as you wrote in a post, and maybe I'm wrong :) and I'm struggling with the rules

•••
According to the rules I set the auction ends when 72 hours have passed and no bid was placed.

I guess if we want to talk about this anymore we should do that in another thread, so we don't keep bumping this.

•••
I'm sorry, I did not see the date when it gave its offer mhdoc, I think that's it, and that he is a winner

•••
Thread has been closed.

6.1.20. Listings must be closed when their creators are done with them, or update them every 14 days with a status update.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back