Impact
Please appraise the following domains. Investmentbroker.cc
investmentbrokers.cc
Realestatebroker.cc
Realestatebrokers.cc
Consume.cc

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
investment.cc 255 USD 2016-01-27 GoDaddy
stockbroker.cc 507 USD 2012-11-05 GoDaddy

Right now, .cc sales are about where they were exactly a year ago, $850 average sale (NameBio only reports sales above $100). If you go to that site, you can see that there are english keyword sales here and there, but they are sparse. Overall the trend looks good. Of your domains, I'd say comsume.cc has the best chance of a sale simply because it's one word, but it's questionable if you'd be able to get north of $100. If you were selling them around the time stockbroker.cc sold then I'd have a different opinion and maybe .cc will catch fire soon, perhaps hold onto them and see.

What were you hoping to get for them?

•••
Let me start by stating that I own a short and great .cc domain, and I am holding on to it. Now InvestmentBroker.cc is a serious domain, in the content sense, and if sold by a professional broker could get you a good dollar amount. I would say $10,000. Yup. Without good sales skills I don't think it will sell for more than $100. It's one of those domain that you would probably see dropped and bought for $69, and see it sold for thousands on some broker website.

•••
Let me start by stating that I own a short and great .cc domain, and I am holding on to it. Now InvestmentBroker.cc is a serious domain, in the content sense, and if sold by a professional broker could get you a good dollar amount. I would say $10,000. Yup. Without good sales skills I don't think it will sell for more than $100. It's one of those domain that you would probably see dropped and bought for $69, and see it sold for thousands on some broker website.

InvestmentBroker vs. InvestmentBrokers
Would you say there is a big difference between the two?

What is your short and great .cc? If you don't mind me asking.

Last edited:
•••
InvestmentBroker.io just dropped (or brokers) thought you might be interested.

•••
•••
I'll leave It for someone else.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back