IT.COM

question Invest in LLLLL.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mohammad

Established Member
Impact
Would you register every LLLLL.com? Are they easy/fast sell?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are 11,881,376 total.

If i owned a registrar I would encourage you to go for it.

•••
Not every LLLLL.coms are worth a penny. But i would say low end price for 5l that is a bit catchy has 3-4$ value. mid range 20$ and high you know....

Thanks.

•••
As others have mentioned, there are lots of LLLLL.com out there. Personally, I wouldn't go registering every single one of them, lol.

•••
How about LLLL.net? Same?

•••
I agree with FPForum but i can't deny that 5l.com sales as well i had invested on 50 lllll.com to test the market and i sold all of them. I tested on namepros as well and most of them sold for 4-5$ a few 3$ and 2 at 20$.

But one thing is for sure it takes time and not secure yet. But just when i was regging and selling them 2k 5l.com domains was register over night and its increasing every day. Though also many k's are dropping at expiring auction.

I dont invest on domain other then .com so i am not sure about 4l.net mate.

Thanks

•••
I agree with FPForum but i can't deny that 5l.com sales as well i had invested on 50 lllll.com to test the market and i sold all of them. I tested on namepros as well and most of them sold for 4-5$ a few 3$ and 2 at 20$.

But one thing is for sure it takes time and not secure yet. But just when i was regging and selling them 2k 5l.com domains was register over night and its increasing every day. Though also many k's are dropping at expiring auction.

I dont invest on domain other then .com so i am not sure about 4l.net mate.

Thanks

As the typical domain registration is $8-$12, the return of LLLLL.com is between minus $3 and minus $7, by your tests.

•••
Oh nah i was regging domains for 1$ each with godaddy coupon but as they have stopped there coupon that business is gone :) and beside that he asked for "Are they easy/fast sell?" and i have answered it.

But yes indeed if you do not buy 5l as lot's at this time you may lose your investment.

Thanks.

•••
I do want to point out, though, that there have been 100 LLLLL.com sales over $500 since July 9th.

Here's it he corresponding namebio search:
http://namebio.com/?s=gMxQjN1QTM

If you can invest in those types of names, you can probably make some money. But it takes a lot of skill to know the difference between a $3 name and $500 one...or maybe luck..or the direction of the wind that day.

It's risky...but with great risk comes...

•••
I only reg with coupons, I have never lost money. I always make money. Stick to catchy pronouncables...

•••
@Beezy, tell me if you agree or disagree because i believe this is a good topic of discussion...The only difference is hype, and the pitch, skill vs luck. Look at some of the crappy names listed on the most popular brandable sites. Would you spend your hard earned money with some of those names, just because they r catchy? Especially considering the industries they appeal to? Hell, at the minimum, half are childish and cartoonish. "Ly" or "ia" at the end of a word won't earn my business. But they may be good for ponzi schemes

•••
@Beezy, tell me if you agree or disagree because i believe this is a good topic of discussion...The only difference is hype, and the pitch, skill vs luck. Look at some of the crappy names listed on the most popular brandable sites. Would you spend your hard earned money with some of those names, just because they r catchy? Especially considering the industries they appeal to? Hell, at the minimum, half are childish and cartoonish. "Ly" or "ia" at the end of a word won't earn my business. But they may be good for ponzi schemes

I feel like you made 4 or 5 different points and I'm not sure which one you want me to respond to.

The namebio link i posted was mostly expiring names so it was domainers bidding on them for those prices.

•••
I guess I see what you r saying.... I wasn't arguing with anything u said at all. I understand and I get it. I was kinda getting at how u posted the link, and asking would you buy a product or service from some of these names, figuring u read them. I mentioned the overpriced names on brandable sites because most r sillier than the terrible names on the list.. I honestly was just trying to open up more discussion on the subject. And I guess just respond to any points u feel are appropriate for your rrsponse

•••
Oh nah i was regging domains for 1$ each with godaddy coupon but as they have stopped there coupon that business is gone :) and beside that he asked for "Are they easy/fast sell?" and i have answered it.

But yes indeed if you do not buy 5l as lot's at this time you may lose your investment.

Thanks.
So there are no coupons for registering like 1-2 USD at GoDaddy anymore? I think GoDaddy coupon thread is still active in NamePros.

•••
I do want to point out, though, that there have been 100 LLLLL.com sales over $500 since July 9th.

These have crossed over to the brandables market i suggest

•••
I definitely wouldn't register every LLLLL.com even for $1 but I do have over 20 which are all pronouncable/brandable.
As for selling them fast or easily; I guess you could sell them quickly for less than $10 However, I have most of mine for sale at less than $100 but I also have some at BrandBucket for $995-$1195 (I haven't sold a LLLLL there yet). I have sold 6 this year for less than $100
You can check them out if you like at www.BargainBrander.com

Regards

Ralph.

•••
Im new on domain flipping and at the beginning I thought LLLLL could be a good investing option. I bought just 6 of those and I have sold 3 for less than $20, another one is at Brandbucket for 5 moths and I still have 2 of them that I have not decided jet what to do with. all of them are hand registered.

•••
thank you so much for starting the discussion on 5L.com
ive been extremely interested as the next rarity will be 5L, and there are some great ones available to reg and some ones you wouldnt expect to see expired but you can pick up some good expired ones, like the ones i got, wennt.com, Giifs.com, itdot.com, upcgo.com, and regged a quality vr one, VRPCx.com. i would hold onto them because i saw an article that talked about the massive chinese domain auction that just happened and they said there was talks about 5L and 6n domains, get em while theyre pronounceable and hold for a bit

•••
That thread is one year old.
5L dont hold much value anymore.

•••
i think the value will only go up, especially the multi word

•••
I got just 3 for now, Amzox.com, Piafe.com, Bifaz.com the first one is on brandbucket and then I have a few more keyword domains all hand registered like Jobdelaware.com. Thank you very much for all the information that you guys share on this site, I also new on namepros but I look forward to learn more and share information here.
Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back