IT.COM

Introducing domain hunter - AI generated domains available for registration

NameSilo
Watch

lokesh1729

Impact
Hi everyone,

domainhunterr[.]com

I am glad to announce my first product launch "domain hunter". A platform for OpenAI-generated domains that are available for registration.

The use cases of the platform

1. You are thinking launch your product but are not sure of the domain name to pick? Domain Hunter can help you suggest domains.
2. You are a domain flipper looking for popular and high-value domains. Just search for the trending terms and you are good to go.

Please try and let me know your feedback.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks good design wise , but I presume the prices are in rupees and incorrectly USD is being shown ?
Please review the screenshot attached .

1678788563905.png

•••
@cipcip - Thanks for trying. I am using Godaddy APIs and they return the prices in microunits for raw pricing. This means that 10690000 is 10.69 USD as its 1/1,000,000 to get pricing.

It's a bug, I am fixing that.

•••
@cipcip - Thanks for trying. I am using Godaddy APIs and they return the prices in microunits for raw pricing. This means that 10690000 is 10.69 USD as its 1/1,000,000 to get pricing.

It's a bug, I am fixing that.
Nice, it should be as it will scare users :)

•••
@cipcip - All bugs are fixed! the website is more stable now...

•••
Yep, nice site but
1) I can't find any with one word like "domain" and if I'm looking for 2 words domain it show results for 3. Can You fix it.
2) Only 3 / I hate limits :ROFL:
1678801181367.png

1678800948605.png

•••
@NameInbox - thanks for trying my product

1. It gives domains related to your terms. So, it may contain extra words too.
2. Bro, I need to bear EC2 costs, OpenAI costs, and domain API costs. So, I have to put limits

•••
•••
Back