IT.COM

information Introducing "757".....a Great Rebrand

NameSilo
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
As an FYI I'm from an area/region in the world formerly referred to as "Hampton Roads" Virginia. I say formerly because this is what occurred two days ago on December 10th; https://www.pilotonline.com/inside-...0191210-bu36t6mbwne6djlwtq7z23smyy-story.html

I feel very blessed that I was able to be part of the process to rename our area despite "757" not being my first choice. Other popular choices were;

Coastal
CoVa (meaning Coastal Virginia)
SeVa (meaning Southeast Virginia)
Tidewater (an old regional name)

I was for renaming our area "SeVa", but I'm good with it being called "757" especially because I own domains like 757Waterfront.com, Welcome757.com, Vacation757.com and Bank757.com

All together I'd invested a little over a thousand dollars in names that I thought might become our new brand, and fortunately the "757" was one of the names.

For those of you who are new to this industry, domains like these are considered "Geo" domains.

Finally, i may be prejudice, but I consider the new "757" area to be one of the Best Kept Secrets in the world. Thanks NamePros(y)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Initially, I thought Vacation(Geo) is a great string of words, so I checked for a place I vacation often. It turns out VacationHawaii.com is owned by one of the largest timeshare companies in the world. Regardless of what we think, a multi-million dollar company is using it.

Definitely .. but also don't forget the economic dollar value of the "vacation" market in Hawaii is vastly larger than in most small city/region "Geos". Vacation+Country have enough economic clout to power through up to the sell-through/multiple you need *IF* you can get them cheap enough .. but small cities not so much.

•••
Definitely .. but also don't forget the economic dollar value of the "vacation" market in Hawaii is vastly larger than in most small city/region "Geos". Vacation+Country have enough economic clout to power through up to the sell-through/multiple you need *IF* you can get them cheap enough .. but small cities not so much.
Hampton Roads, um, I mean 757 is no small vacation market. We aren't talking about a two stoplight town in Nebraska.

•••
Bob...this guy Ategy is way smarter than you and me. It's like he's been here the whole time we had a collaborative effort including hundreds stakeholders and businesses to rebrand "Hampton Roads" to "757". I suppose he knows Pharrell Williams too...our local celebrity who helped with the rebranding process.

What's your point here? It's amazing how you consistently try to misrepresent what I say over and over again to try to make me look bad! lol

Seriously .. I NEVER said the choice of "757" was a bad choice of rebrand for the region .. I'm just saying the domain combinations you chose are not the optimal ones .. and that given the fact the term "757" has already been used by many for years (something YOU said above), combined with the fact that those particular domains were still available at handreg shows that they don't have much value.

Last edited:
•••
This is why I am constantly say that people need to be very strong in English if they want to get into domaining.
Now I understand the difficulty I have :xf.grin:. So my difficulties all started in an English class long long ago....:-P

VacationVictoria? They'll just look at you weird because it's awkward English
I disagree! Well not about people looking at me weird, that is when they hear that I am in domain names, but I digress.... I read it as Vacation (in) Victoria - a positive, emphatic call to action that is widely used in everyday language and modern marketing, I would claim. I would argue that emphatic truncated terms are probably growing in marketing popularity. Even if you include quote marks so only that exact term "Vacation in Victoria" is a 2 million + result term, and without quotes it is in the billions.

Anyway I looked at word vacation (com only to remove the huge vacation.rentals $500,000 sale from dominating the stats). If you place vacation at start there are 156 sales $2008 average price in NameBio, while if you look at it as a trailing word 123 sales $1145 average Now in both cases most of these are not place names. But when you do look at place names, not clear to me a strong pattern either way. Looking at a couple of the higher sales VacationAlaska was $20,000 sale while EuropeanVacation was $8419. Or perhaps more comparable with Alaska is MichiganVacation that was the second highest domain name sale recorded ending in word vacation, at $8419.

So I am not buying the following at all.
The two could not be further apart in terms of quality!
As I said before, I see them as different strengths and uses, but both somewhat similar in value.

Anyway, I would argue that neither of us know the local area (certainly I have never visited it) and I think @ThatNameGuy has lived there most of his life, so we should not pretend to be experts on which terms work in a local geo market Like bank did not resonate with me either, but maybe there is a waterfront region of stores called the bank? Or perhaps it is the difference in US and Canadian banking systems where we have basically only national banks and they have a strong regional smaller bank tradition.

Anyway, I am out on this one as I have things to do. Agree that proper wording is important. But also every single domain name is some sort of truncation unless it is a long multi-word sentence. The key test is to ask yourself whether someone repeating a phrase knows instantly what it means. To me VacationAlaska is a call to action to undertake a vacation in Alaska and experience all of its wonders. Would AlaskaVacation have worked too? Absolutely, possibly even maraginally better. But I simply don't buy them as being totally different and the data I found did not seem to support that they were. If I say VacationVictoria to 20 people I would argue that they could guess exactly what the website would be about - that is the test in my mind.

Bob

•••
Hampton Roads, um, I mean 757 is no small vacation market. We aren't talking about a two stoplight town in Nebraska.
I said I was out but this caused me to look up the tourism value in the area, in case anyone wants the numbers...

"In Hampton Roads, domestic travel expenditures reached about $5.1 billion — again, an increase of around $223 million, or 4.6%."

But could I also speak up for two stoplight towns :xf.smile:? I lived for 39 years in total in a two-stoplight town, well except for at the beginning, when it was a one-stoplight town! :-P I love one and two stoplight towns! (although agree that the domain market for geo in them may be less than in big destinations).

Bob

PS Edit: Little did I know when I posted this, but right after NamePros told me that it was my 5000 th post on NamePros. :-o And they even gave me a trophy :xf.smile:. Well I think it is a virtual trophy :xf.frown:. I would like to thank....

Last edited:
•••
Now I understand the difficulty I have :xf.grin:. So my difficulties all started in an English class long long ago....:-P
lol .. that was meant in general .. and in no way directed to you .. in fact .. oddly enough I don't remember seeing any of your domains now that I think about it! lol

But what you wrote is exactly what I mean .. I would prefer VacationInGeo.com over VacationGeo.com. Victoria and Vancouver are potential exceptions because of the V+V alliteration bonus points.

After reading you post it multiple times I suppose the Vacation+Geo combo isn't that bad (certainly better than Welcome+Geo and Bank+Geo). but it still is a bit awkward. Again .. as I added to my earlier post though .. when it comes to domaining .. "good" domains generally aren't "good enough" to be profitable overall. That being said .. the profitability potential of any Vacation+Geo.com domain is almost a direct correlation to the tourism component of the Geo's economy. It just should trigger alarms though, that if the 757 has already been in use for years, why was vacation+757 still available at handreg?

.. and to be honest the Geo+Waterfront could be a good one, but that's completely dependent on the specific place, economic scope and size of the waterfront. Since I've never been I couldn't say, but that would be a domain that does easily pass the natural language test. Contrary to what @ThatNameGuy think I think .. not all his domains are garbage! lol

•••
I said I was out but this caused me to look up the tourism value in the area, in case anyone wants the numbers...

"In Hampton Roads, domestic travel expenditures reached about $5.1 billion — again, an increase of around $223 million, or 4.6%."

But could I also speak up for two stoplight towns :xf.smile:. I lived for 39 years in total in a two-stoplight town, well except for at the beginning, when it was a one-stoplight town! :-P I love one and two stoplight towns (although agree that the domain market for geo in them may be less than in big destinations).

Bob
Wow, that vacation market is startling larger than I expected. @ThatNameGuy has some prime internet real estate with those hand regs.

I did a search for news in Hampton Roads and there was a large amount of articles discussing the massive rebrand to 757.

After growing up in Los Angeles I absolutely dream of living in a two stoplight town. Sincerely, I'm a little envious Bob...👍

•••
if the 757 has already been in use for years, why was vacation+757 still available at handreg?

I am unsure of how long it was used as a nickname etc., but as I understand it, the term 757 is just now becoming official for a massive rebrand. From one news article:

"After the meeting announcement, VisitNorfolk President and CEO Kurt Krause said he was pleased with the name and thought it had the potential to connect the region. He said leaders could study whether to make a well-funded marketing push behind the name."

•••

But could I also speak up for two stoplight towns :xf.smile:? I lived for 39 years in total in a two-stoplight town, well except for at the beginning, when it was a one-stoplight town! :-P I love one and two stoplight towns (although agree that the domain market for geo in them may be less than in big destinations).

Bob

PS Little did I know when I posted this, but right after NamePros told me that it was my 5000 th post on NamePros. :-o And they even gave me a trophy :xf.smile:. Well I think it is a virtual trophy :xf.frown:. I would like to thank....
Congrats Bob on your 5,000 post. I think I told you my wife and I were in Victoria for our 25th anniversary 24 years ago and we absolutely loved it, especially Butchart gardens....almost made me want to help the wife with her rose garden, but I'd rather be playing 9Time:xf.grin: Thanks for posting the economic stats for the new "757"....no one would have believed me.

•••
This line: You are implying you had a say/vote/influence in the outcome of the renaming? More than most citizens of that area? Meaning as an official used as am resource in the city renaming process?

I feel very blessed that I was able to be part of the process to rename our area despite "757" not being my first choice

If so...this line from your same post.

All together I'd invested a little over a thousand dollars in names that I thought might become our new brand, and fortunately the "757" was one of the names.

Will likely result in lawsuits when you try to sell them to the taxpayers of that city?

Or maybe I just misunderstood? Please clarify if possible.

Thanks,

•••
I am unsure of how long it was used as a nickname etc., but as I understand it, the term 757 is just now becoming official for a massive rebrand. From one news article:

"After the meeting announcement, VisitNorfolk President and CEO Kurt Krause said he was pleased with the name and thought it had the potential to connect the region. He said leaders could study whether to make a well-funded marketing push behind the name."

Thanks again Internet.Domains...Jim Spore who headed up ReinventHR.org is a friend, so for what it's worth, I'm pretty involved in the whole process. Last year I had Jim speak to my Kiwanis Club about the rebranding process, and when I told him I was headed to Vegas to NamesCon where there would be 1,300 people from around the world in attendance, he couldn't believe there were that many people involved in the name/domain industry. It sort of gives credence to Verisigns comment;
"There is also an unregulated secondary market – led by domain speculators – hiding in plain sight."

About area code domains....I'm starting to accumulate domains like 757Waterfront.com for other regions that have hundreds of millions of dollars in waterfront real estate....i'm sure Ategy will find fault with it, but 50 years of business and naming experience tells me I might just be on to something:xf.wink: Thanks again!

Last edited:
•••
And the greater area then can be called 757 Max
Houston713:xf.wink:....is there a problem? 713Max is available...i can help you if you need help!

•••
Here's my take on this "natural order" deal.

If you say it out loud to someone in a normal conversation it passes the "natural order" test. But if what you say is stressed, odd or just "feels" made up, then it fails the test.

So if I say I'm going to Victoria for a Vacation, I first look to VictoriaVacations dot com because that would be natural and my first choice.

If I didn't find what I wanted there, I'd try other combinations which means the other domains would cause me extra effort. They'd be my 2nd or 3rd choice and thus less valuable.

The goal is to find first choice domains because that will attract more customers and sales.

•••
@BradWilson ... that's EXACTLY my point! In fact, coincidentally enough, before taking little Steamie out for a walk yesterday, just to show my issue was not with the "757" decision, I grabbed 757 Vacations (in com)! lol .. Which also to me is the vastly superior brand of the two.

All that said .. there is a relatively direct association between the value of all tiers of "vacation(s)" geo brands with their respective geo areas. As I mentioned above, even bad "Hawaii" vacation domains will have value because of the massive amounts of money people spend to vacation there (volume of people, cost of staying, cost of travel, etc).

Big difference with Alaska and Hawaii is not only the size and scope .. but also that the expenses related to travel are vastly higher because people are also paying for cruises or flights to get there which can significantly boost the "per visitor" expense.

It's also important to keep in mind, that when it comes to heavily sought after vacation destinations, for some buyers, the order isn't that important. Obviously they will go for the best option first, but what I mean is that if they are simply an platform that relies just about 100% on paid advertising or SEO, then they most certainly could still make money with a non-ideal domain. They will definitely lose sales due to the "trust" factor as potential clients will certainly be more willing to give their credit cards to natural order brands, but it's not like sales will drop to zero.

What I really couldn't say is the specific numeric ratio involved. Is $5 billion in "domestic travel expenditures" enough to make the lower tier (out of natural order) domains valuable enough to actually merit investing in? That's truly unclear as while it certainly does sound like a lot of money (and it is), but the fact "757" is not a new term and both Vacation 757 and specifically 757 Vacations were available at handreg, says probably not. What isn't in question though, is that the naturally ordered 757 Vacations is the more desirable brand than the unnaturally ordered Vacation 757.

Again though, that's not to say either have value .. nor that both don't have any value. If the term "757" was only used by a very tiny portion of the local population, and not by any outsiders, then indeed the value of domains targeted to outsiders (such as vacation(s) domains) likely didn't have much value previously and could see a bump in value with the new "official" change on maps, google search, etc. That being said .. I still don't get 757 Bank and don't see how that could ever be used.

Congrats @Bob Hawkes on your 5000th post .. I didn't realise, but I'm actually only about 40 behind you! :)

•••
@BradWilson ... that's EXACTLY my point! In fact, coincidentally enough, before taking little Steamie out for a walk yesterday, just to show my issue was not with the "757" decision, I grabbed 757 Vacations (in com)! lol .. Which also to me is the vastly superior brand of the two.

All that said .. there is a relatively direct association between the value of all tiers of "vacation(s)" geo brands with their respective geo areas. As I mentioned above, even bad "Hawaii" vacation domains will have value because of the massive amounts of money people spend to vacation there (volume of people, cost of staying, cost of travel, etc).

Big difference with Alaska and Hawaii is not only the size and scope .. but also that the expenses related to travel are vastly higher because people are also paying for cruises or flights to get there which can significantly boost the "per visitor" expense.

It's also important to keep in mind, that when it comes to heavily sought after vacation destinations, for some buyers, the order isn't that important. Obviously they will go for the best option first, but what I mean is that if they are simply an platform that relies just about 100% on paid advertising or SEO, then they most certainly could still make money with a non-ideal domain. They will definitely lose sales due to the "trust" factor as potential clients will certainly be more willing to give their credit cards to natural order brands, but it's not like sales will drop to zero.

What I really couldn't say is the specific numeric ratio involved. Is $5 billion in "domestic travel expenditures" enough to make the lower tier (out of natural order) domains valuable enough to actually merit investing in? That's truly unclear as while it certainly does sound like a lot of money (and it is), but the fact "757" is not a new term and both Vacation 757 and specifically 757 Vacations were available at handreg, says probably not. What isn't in question though, is that the naturally ordered 757 Vacations is the more desirable brand than the unnaturally ordered Vacation 757.

Again though, that's not to say either have value .. nor that both don't have any value. If the term "757" was only used by a very tiny portion of the local population, and not by any outsiders, then indeed the value of domains targeted to outsiders (such as vacation(s) domains) likely didn't have much value previously and could see a bump in value with the new "official" change on maps, google search, etc. That being said .. I still don't get 757 Bank and don't see how that could ever be used.

Congrats @Bob Hawkes on your 5000th post .. I didn't realise, but I'm actually only about 40 behind you! :)

"I grabbed 757 Vacations (in com)! lol .. Which also to me is the vastly superior brand of the two."
You're so good Ategy...I didn't read beyond that because I didn't have time, but if you need a real NamePro who's intimately familiar with the "757", I might be able to help you sell it vs. holding it for 10-20:xf.rolleyes: Good Luck!

•••
Here's my take on this "natural order" deal.

If you say it out loud to someone in a normal conversation it passes the "natural order" test. But if what you say is stressed, odd or just "feels" made up, then it fails the test.

So if I say I'm going to Victoria for a Vacation, I first look to VictoriaVacations dot com because that would be natural and my first choice.

If I didn't find what I wanted there, I'd try other combinations which means the other domains would cause me extra effort. They'd be my 2nd or 3rd choice and thus less valuable.

The goal is to find first choice domains because that will attract more customers and sales.
I don't disagree at all Brad... sometimes it depends in what context or what marketing venue it's being used for. In many cases there's no "one size fits all" Actually if you're just buying them to flip or sell, I'd recommend you own all variations, especially if they're hand reg's. Thanks for your input(y)

Last edited:
•••
Wow, that vacation market is startling larger than I expected. @ThatNameGuy has some prime internet real estate with those hand regs.

I did a search for news in Hampton Roads and there was a large amount of articles discussing the massive rebrand to 757.

After growing up in Los Angeles I absolutely dream of living in a two stoplight town. Sincerely, I'm a little envious Bob...👍
Just as an fyi....a lot of cool domains can be created using area codes. Take Los Angeles for example, while VisitLA.com has a website attached and has been reg'd for 20+ years according to Hosterstats, Visit310.com is available to reg, and surprisingly, it's never been registered:xf.rolleyes: If I lived in LA, I'd own it in a heartbeat. Similar area code domains for destination vacations etc. are also available, but to just buy them and sit on them is crazy.

•••
Numerous good points made. To try to delve into the keywords and ordering issue, and to see how much 757 is in the wider web being used for the area I tried various combinations with visit, travel, etc For me at least the top of the list was dominated by articles related to 757 as an airplane term, e.g. rent your private 757 to fly to luxury destinations (that is outside my personal price range!).

But the one site that was related to the 757 area and events happening was this one. I bet none of us would have proposed that 4-word domain name that involves an informal truncated word and 3 common short words plus the 757!

It shows I think a couple of things. One, that a good domain name can be a big boost to a successful web presence, but ultimately it is the content that drives success. Secondly, I think it demonstrates that, while recognizing the arguments several have made for highly conventional wording, sometimes organizations do select something cuter or more informal.

Finally, my personal opinion is that it is dangerous to invest in geo domain names unless you know the area well. I recall reading, probably on NamePros possibly not, that a domain investor said he/she never invested in a name related to a place they had not personally visited. I think that is good advice.

Anyway, thank everyone for their insights and opinions. I think that hearing many views help us have a more informed and balanced view to questions, and we should always be careful in thinking that our own view on most domain questions is the only possible one with validity.

I recently wrote on the top 2-word .com sales in 2019. I suspect that if I had blindly mixed a selection from that list with some 2-word domains that sold at $$$, even many who sell effectively and have been at this a long time would not have scored 100% on which were the $$$$$ and which the $$$ sales. We should not pretend that domaining is a more exact science than it is.

Have a good day everyone.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
I bet none of us would have proposed that 4-word domain name that involves an informal truncated word and 3 common short words plus the 757!
Probably not but, a very important point is the huge difference between investing in a domain with the hope an end user will purchase it versus acquiring a domain for an already planned site that you're developing.

A domain in search of an owner needs to do ALL the work so it needs to be the best. A domain with an already planned and developed site is usually only in support of that site. Yes, if the domain is good that improves things, but it certainly doesn't need to do ALL the work. In the case of your example, it's cute and that conveys a welcome and fun attitude which works well.

Now consider this example domain and what it could do for a domain investor...

How about a domain hack or as I like to call it a Macgyver? :)

This example could be a gift for someone if they like it because I haven't snagged it.

Restaurants.InThe757 dot com
Vacations.InThe757 dot com
Events.InThe757 dot com
Etc...

•••
As an FYI I'm from an area/region in the world formerly referred to as "Hampton Roads" Virginia. I say formerly because this is what occurred two days ago on December 10th; https://www.pilotonline.com/inside-...0191210-bu36t6mbwne6djlwtq7z23smyy-story.html

I feel very blessed that I was able to be part of the process to rename our area despite "757" not being my first choice. Other popular choices were;

Coastal
CoVa (meaning Coastal Virginia)
SeVa (meaning Southeast Virginia)
Tidewater (an old regional name)

I was for renaming our area "SeVa", but I'm good with it being called "757" especially because I own domains like 757Waterfront.com, Welcome757.com, Vacation757.com and Bank757.com

For those of you who are new to this industry, domains like these are considered "Geo" domains.

Finally, i may be prejudice, but I consider the new "757" area to be one of the Best Kept Secrets in the world. Thanks NamePros(y)
Just read your message with SeVa (meaning Southeast Virginia) but would just like to add that in India, and most of Indian Languages, this word has a great meaning.

You can simply search on Google with "seva meaning" and the top result would tell you:

Seva is a Sanskrit word meaning selfless service.

So in case you have any domains related to Seva, you can well utilize it at this part of the world for any "services" related website, which may turn out to be really Big.

•••
Perhaps a reasonably short, memorable, commerce-related domain could be compared to a gym membership. Most people are not willing to pay a lot of money for a gym membership even though consistent work in the gym could reap significant fitness benefits. Many people have gym memberships they rarely use and thus derive little value from the monthly membership fees they pay. Some gyms are much better than others and individuals who are more serious about working out will pay a premium to use those facilities. But try doing outbound promotion of gym memberships to Dunkin Donuts customers and what do you think the result would be? Maybe an occasional sale but most people who hang out at Dunkin Donuts are not going to be interested - even though they might be viewed as potential end users. Sound familiar?

Of course you can get a workout without a gym membership. There is an entire industry built around home exercise equipment. Recently my wife was watching Telemundo and I was surprised / disappointed at some of the exercise equipment being advertised on a major TV network. There is no ^&*%$#@! way people are going to get in shape using that equipment (IMO). How do they even allow ads like that to appear on their channel promoting what I view as useless equipment to their viewing audience? Well, businesses and IT professionals will spend thousands of dollars on website development and online advertising to promote a business on a crappy $10 domain.

•••
Perhaps a reasonably short, memorable, commerce-related domain could be compared to a gym membership. Most people are not willing to pay a lot of money for a gym membership even though consistent work in the gym could reap significant fitness benefits. Many people have gym memberships they rarely use and thus derive little value from the monthly membership fees they pay. Some gyms are much better than others and individuals who are more serious about working out will pay a premium to use those facilities. But try doing outbound promotion of gym memberships to Dunkin Donuts customers and what do you think the result would be? Maybe an occasional sale but most people who hang out at Dunkin Donuts are not going to be interested - even though they might be viewed as potential end users. Sound familiar?

Of course you can get a workout without a gym membership. There is an entire industry built around home exercise equipment. Recently my wife was watching Telemundo and I was surprised / disappointed at some of the exercise equipment being advertised on a major TV network. There is no ^&*%$#@! way people are going to get in shape using that equipment (IMO). How do they even allow ads like that to appear on their channel promoting what I view as useless equipment to their viewing audience? Well, businesses and IT professionals will spend thousands of dollars on website development and online advertising to promote a business on a crappy $10 domain.

An absolute jewel of a post, worthy of its own thread...

•••
Houston713:xf.wink:....is there a problem? 713Max is available...i can help you if you need help!

713 is great! ) Love that code and made sure to acquire one of the best possible phone numbers for it ))

757 Max - no problem, besides being a multi-billion disaster for Boeing and resulting in two major plane crashes.

•••
Probably not but, a very important point is the huge difference between investing in a domain with the hope an end user will purchase it versus acquiring a domain for an already planned site that you're developing.

A domain in search of an owner needs to do ALL the work so it needs to be the best. A domain with an already planned and developed site is usually only in support of that site. Yes, if the domain is good that improves things, but it certainly doesn't need to do ALL the work. In the case of your example, it's cute and that conveys a welcome and fun attitude which works well.

Now consider this example domain and what it could do for a domain investor...

How about a domain hack or as I like to call it a Macgyver? :)

This example could be a gift for someone if they like it because I haven't snagged it.

Restaurants.InThe757 dot com
Vacations.InThe757 dot com
Events.InThe757 dot com
Etc...
Thanks Brad...i agree with Bob's comment; "my personal opinion is that it is dangerous to invest in geo domain names unless you know the area well" Fortunately I know the the "757" area like the back of my hand. I live in Virginia Beach that's part of the "757" I've started and named two dozen businesses since coming to the region in 1973, or almost 50 years ago.

For the few that really know me from NP like Rob Monster and Bob Hawkes, they know I don't plan to sit on these names and and hope the locals come to me. After all, I'm the only Virginian who sports the vanity tag "Name Guy" on his license plate with 'ol glory in the background....sorry if that sounds narcissistic, but it happens to be true:xf.wink:

That said however, I can extrapolate some of the Geo names I've reg'd for the "757" like 757Waterfront.com and 757WaterfrontHomes.com to other regions area codes that have hundreds of million, and in some cases over a billion dollars in waterfront properties. Between the US and Canada there are about 250 area codes of which maybe 10% would interest me for Geo names.

Finally, I would like to reiterate, don't buy them unless you have a plan for how to sell them. Thanks again(y)

•••

Garptrader...i'm really not sure where you're coming from? Are you comparing Gym.com to 757.com or maybe 561.com (i think that might be your area code)? If that's the case, i'm afraid you're attempting to compare apples and oranges. By themselves their each worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, but who could afford that? It just so happens I own 561Waterfront.com because the Palm Beach area of Florida has some of the most exclusive waterfront properties of anywhere in the world. Can you see why it makes sense for me to own 561Waterfront.com when it only cost me $8.50 to register it a few months ago.

Garptrader...i just checked and there are some pretty cool "561" domains to own in the Palm Beaches. Check this out, and maybe you'll see what I see; https://www.thepalmbeaches.com/shopping/shopping-districts-palm-beaches

Good Luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back