NameSilo

intirest.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by honestbobby, Aug 19, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honestbobby

honestbobby Established Member

Please comment on the domain.... Thank you

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. gilescoley

gilescoley Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

No value in this one. Make sure you spell words correctly in domains or serious companies will not be intirested. :xf.smile:

3. honestbobby

I agree with you mr gilescoley but Are there any correctly spelled word left??? Besides
    I have seen some misspelled word sale... Highest one is....for Example mortage.com

It's very hard to get a rightly spelled word in king extension.. If budget is limited... Am I right or wrong???

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  4. gilescoley

gilescoley Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Not there arent, thats why you look for good 2 word names or email people who have those good domains.

Don't hand-register names because they are available!! Why do you think they are available??.....usually because nobody wants them

You dont have to buy a one word name for xx,xxxx, but you can get decent 2 word names for low-mid xxx or low x,xxx

5. honestbobby

Thanks Mr gilescoley.... For yours valuable comment....but would like more comments on the domain...

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice