Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

honestbobby

Established Member
Impact
Please comment on the domain.... Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No value in this one. Make sure you spell words correctly in domains or serious companies will not be intirested. :xf.smile:

•••
I agree with you mr gilescoley but Are there any correctly spelled word left??? Besides
I have seen some misspelled word sale... Highest one is....for Example mortage.com

It's very hard to get a rightly spelled word in king extension.. If budget is limited... Am I right or wrong???

Last edited:
•••
I agree with you mr gilescoley but Are there any correctly spelled word left???

Not there arent, thats why you look for good 2 word names or email people who have those good domains.

Don't hand-register names because they are available!! Why do you think they are available??.....usually because nobody wants them

You dont have to buy a one word name for xx,xxxx, but you can get decent 2 word names for low-mid xxx or low x,xxx

•••
Thanks Mr gilescoley.... For yours valuable comment....but would like more comments on the domain...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back