Dynadot

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I received a $10k offer recently on IoT Agriculture dot com a few days back and another low-mid $xxxx offer a few days before that. (and this might be the reason)

And said no to the 10k? U sure ? :)

•••
And said no to the 10k? U sure ? :)

Yep :).
My confidence comes from the knowledge of this field and my slight involvement in it :).

• Blockchain (in its current form or another)
  • AI
  • Robotics
  • IoT

...are here to stay.
Terms/Keywords used to address them might change, but these technologies are the future.

•••
•••
Any new iiot sales offers? I had some offers on iiot.fr , iotsecurity.co.uk and iiottech.com

•••
I received a $10k offer recently on IoT Agriculture dot com a few days back and another low-mid $xxxx offer a few days before that. (and this might be the reason)
Fantastic name!! I searched for this a while back and saw it was taken, nice to know who owns it.

•••
IntelligentThing.com
AiLife.in

•••
•••
•••
own this one ...
IoECenter.com
IoE: Internet of Everything

•••
Globiot (dot) com
Prof
iot (dot) com
Fin
iot (dot) com
Group
iot (dot) com

•••
•••
Reported on namebio
(Not my sale)

IoT/big/data * (com)
$1330 USD 11-12-18
DropCatch

•••
•••
Seen sale reported on namebio
(Not mine) not a huge one but still a sale

Master/IoT * (com)
$332 USD 11-14-18
GD

Looks like creation date was in October of 2017

•••
Seen sale reported on namebio
(Not mine) not a huge one but still a sale

Master/IoT * (com)
$332 USD 11-14-18
GD

Looks like creation date was in October of 2017

Mine .-)

•••
•••
Mail IoT dot com
Land IoT dot com
Law IoT dot com
Mob IoT dot com
Glob IoT dot com
Fin IoT dot com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Agricultural/IOT

Underwater/IOT

Both dot com

•••
iotbeerkeg.com

sensors send for the suds
when the brew is near bare

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back