IT.COM

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Current Status:
Domain sold. Transfer in progress.

Latest Update:
Payment request created for buyer

Sale Price:
50,000 EUR

Sedo's Commission:
- 7,500 EUR

VAT (20%):
- 1,500 EUR

Net amount to be credited:
(more details)

41,000 EUR

Lol

got offer today iot24.com for 50k, but we will see if it is real one..

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hope so for u .
Please update :)

•••
@Duto79
didn't mean to anything. wish you Good luck.

Overall its one of good domain after all.

•••
•••
Your thoughts on Internetofthings+kw domains?

What could be their value?

•••

It could be this company

v i r c o m de

All of these names are under privacy but they all redirect to "v i r c o m de"

iot 24 cloud
iot 24 shop
iot 24 org
iot 24 info

Congratulations! Looks promising.

•••

That is a high first bid, i hope you will make te sale.
That is good for all iot domains

•••
•••
So, the result of transaction..

Transaction cancelled by Sedo

The buyer has made an unintended or fake bid. The buyer has been warned and action against him has been taken.
Sedo will therefore not proceed with the transaction at this point.

You might want to take a legal action against the buyer, therefore we have made his contact data available in your Sedo contract.

The suspension of the transfer in no way affects the Purchase & Sales Agreement between the seller and the buyer. In case you and the buyer agree to continue the transaction, Sedo may proceed with the transfer.

•••
•••
What are the most expensive iot domain names sold so far ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Any IoT cryptocurrency names out there?

•••
IoT spending is set to hit record heights over the next four years.

A comprehensive study carried out by consulting firm Bain & Co shows the IoT budgets of large companies will balloon to an annual total of $520B over the next four years.

This forecast is much higher than an initial prediction from a previous report in 2016, which said the figure would be around $450M by 2020.

https://www.siliconrepublic.com/machines/iot-spending-boom

•••
And now find out what the best domain names are for this industry....

•••
Got offer 4000 EUR for IOT24.com

•••
Got offer 4000 EUR for I O T 2 4 c o m

If it were my domain,
I would be thinking about the $50K offer you received in July and assume these two offers are connected to the same company (offer in EUR now). This could be part of a strategy to outfox you.
Also, when posting the name I would always type it out - i o t 2 4 c o m (spaces & no dot) so Google won't index the name in search.
It is possible for the buyer to find this thread and follow along. Here you are in Bing on your July offer.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=+"iot24.com"&filters=rcrse:"1"&FORM=RCRE

I would counter close to the original offer.

Hope you close it.

Last edited:
•••
If it were my domain,
I would be thinking about the $50K offer you received in July and assume these two offers are connected to the same company (offer in EUR now). This could be part of a strategy to outfox you.
Also, when posting the name I would always type it out - i o t 2 4 c o m (spaces & no dot) so Google won't index the name in search.
It is possible for the buyer to find this thread and follow along. Here you are in Bing on your July offer.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=+"iot24.com"&filters=rcrse:"1"&FORM=RCRE

I would counter close to the original offer.

Hope you close it.

Thanks for your advice.. Our counter offer is 40K.. IoT is future, so we are ready to keep it few years.. .)

•••
I have a few, had many inquiries though and sold one for low-mid $xxxx about 5 months back.
One of my favorites is IOT Marketplace/./com.
@Duto79 I hope they accept the $40k offer.

•••
All I got is

IOTGlasses(.)com
IOTExperience(.)com
IOTCams(.)com

Thoughts on these?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back