Dynadot

opinion Integrating PayPal in my website

NameSilo
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
I am planning to integrate PayPal in my domain selling website as i sell domains between $ 100 - $ 400 . Is there any chance i will get scammed. My country didn't support stripe.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
of course there is a chance.

but there is also a chance you will get hit by car when you step out your house... etc.

•••

but there is also a chance you will get hit by car when you step out your house... etc.

haha really funny.

•••
I think you'll be fine buddy.

Last edited:
•••
•••

:ROFL:

•••
I've had people scam me even for less than $10 so yes it happens.

•••
In my country i can't use Stripe either, so i use 2CheckOut on my domain shop. Check them. I would never use paypal for domain payments from random people.

•••
In my country i can't use Stripe either, so i use 2CheckOut on my domain shop. Check them. I would never use paypal for domain payments from random people.

Whats 2 checkout and is it safe

•••
For that price point I would.
You might get burned...do enough and you probably will, but it would be rare, not the norm.

•••
For PayPal you can have a strong terms on your invoice like Once the domain pushed there is no dispute / charge back or refund applicable also you must bind this agreement before making payment..., etc something you mention then there is no possibilities for disputes or charge backs.

•••
I have had no fraud with paypal
as all they can do is pay

but a lot of fraud with escrow.com forn

•••
Whats 2 checkout
Are you banned in Google?
is it safe
Yes they are deadly safe, if you don't do any fraud no one can get successful chargeback from them for legit deals, when you supplied everything you needed. 2CO are always at the seller side, opposite to Paypal, that's their business model. But yes their fees are much higher.

•••
For PayPal you can have a strong terms on your invoice like Once the domain pushed there is no dispute / charge back or refund applicable also you must bind this agreement before making payment..., etc something you mention then there is no possibilities for disputes or charge backs.
This will, pretty much, not work as PP's ToS and policies will still cover the buyer!

•••
This will, pretty much, not work as PP's ToS and policies will still cover the buyer!

add to the description:

digital goods only - no shipping required

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back