NameSilo

InsuranceMarket.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by Brandon Diggs, Oct 12, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

1. lock

lock Traffic.tools VIP

I dropped similar insurance advertise this year and others like it. Market is a better search term but i don't see huge money low $xxxx if lucky. i didn't want to wait it out. At the time i registered a bunch of the most searched terms and combined them with others eg advertise with insurance. I felt in end it was a bit of a novice approach as want best terms not second best.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Brandon Diggs

Brandon Diggs Established Member

Thank you!

3. Brandon Diggs

Thank you.

4. Brandon Diggs

Thanks for the feedback. Related experiential info is very helpful.

5. Brandon Diggs

6. PAVAN

PAVAN Established Member

Excellent domain name, can fetch a minimum of Mid xx,xxx. For how much did you purchase the domain on GD?

7. MR Harrist

MR Harrist Established Member

your domain Good! if I were you, I will test with outbound and see market response! :xf.grin: if from 100 email no one ask how much! :xf.laugh: there you go, that's the answer!:xf.grin:

8. Brandon Diggs

Thank you for your response. It was a while ago but I think I grabbed it for about 10k.

9. Brandon Diggs

Thank you for your feedback.

10. Brandon Diggs

Thank you for your feedback.

11. Josh R

Josh R Owner of BrandConsultants.com & PremiumBrands.com PRO VIP

People so easily say its a 6 figure or high 5 figure name which is fair... BUT, it may never get an offer higher than what a domain investor would pay. Just because it's worth 50K + it doesn't mean you'll ever get an offer for more than 10-15K ish...

Since you've been sitting on it for a few years, you probably have a better idea than anyone. How many inquires or offers have you received on it?

50K+ would be a great sale IMO.

6 figures would be a jackpot.

12. frank-germany

frank-germany F1lter.com xpired domain search engine Gold Account VIP

it doesn't matter how long you own a domain
    it doesn't matter how many inquiries it had in the past

all it matters is
    its there for the right buyer paying the right amount

which is 6 figures USD

13. Josh R

Josh R Owner of BrandConsultants.com & PremiumBrands.com PRO VIP

Disagree but love the enthusiasm.

14. domainscience

domainscience Established Member

Killer domain name. $350 billion industry in California alone.

I would be writing insurance marketing executives with a purchase price of at least $100,000

Good luck

15. NicTraders

NicTraders Upgraded Member Gold Account

I think the big question, for everyone who thinks it's worth $50k+, is - how do you propose the OP gets that money for it? Stick up a lander, list it on Afternic and Sedo and wait?...
    That's a serious question - since it's easy to post numbers here, but a whole different story to actually obtain them. Interested to hear thoughts.

16. Brandon Diggs

I agree that would probably be what what a domain investor would offer. This domain would be wasted on wholesale.
    A serious end user would be the only sale I would even consider. I believe the reason that it might fetch 6 figures or more and be a worthy investment for the end user is that the site that was developed and branded to this domain (It's on a separate domain for development. Whats on there now is a much older version) has been in front of many high level executives for major insurance carriers and marketing groups for development approvals (not for sale). The name has been around and is somewhat recognizable already which is highly valuable to someone in the insurance industry, as these sites can not reach their potential without the approval/specifications of each and every carrier hosted or displayed on the site. Also, the name is usable and brandable across any insurance vertical which helps.

17. Brandon Diggs

I appreciate your feedback.

18. Brandon Diggs

For me it would be industry networking. I would imagine that the only other way to get a decent price would be target marketing to industry executives. I would be interested to hear some other opinions as well.

19. Shaun Lun

Shaun Lun Established Member

You can put up for sale (make offer) here and gauge the reseller value. From my little experience, I'd value at about 2x the highest offer received at NP.

20. NicTraders

NicTraders Upgraded Member Gold Account

Seems like a pretty good suggestion Brandon. I'm glad at least somebody offered up an opinion!

21. asset.domains

asset.domains Established Member

one funny guy from insurance industry told that only thing that matter is the traffic, no traffic, no value, maybe you guys could give some ideas how to develop insurance portals ?

22. Brandon Diggs

Thank you for the input. I think the disparity between reseller and end user value is considerable, however, it wouldn't hurt to see things through the eyes of actual buyers.

23. Inayatali

Inayatali Established Member

Just I will say awesome, Great domain.

24. Brandon Diggs

That is accurate to some extent but the ease with which organic traffic comes, relies on a good domain name. This is why some domain names cost more than others, regardless of the current traffic flow, regardless of the industry. This site was actually built to be an insurance portal so that is a great suggestion :xf.wink:

25. Brandon Diggs

Thank you.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!