Not open for further replies.

Kyle Hil

Established Member
Impact

Minimum Price: $3500
BIN: $10,000
Domain Registrar: NameCheap
Domain Expiry: 2022
Revenue: None (abandoned side project...)
Traffic: Will attached soon
Payment Options: Escrow

VPN Reseller Business - Sell Storefronts, Subscriptions and Upsells

InstantVPNBusiness is a completely automated VPN storefront generator with revenue share. Sell storefronts and earn revenue generted by resellers & affiliates. Extra 7 Domains with NO RESERVE.

1. Seller Bio

My name is Kyle, LinkedIn. I've been building earning online since 2008. Generating a fair bit of revenue, writing two books and living the dream in Bali where I found myself building a video platform.

I built InstantVPNBusiness.com last year as a side hustle. It was my intention to create a business that would provide passive income whilst I focussed on the bigger picture. Wasn't where my heart was so have finally decided to let this beast go.

2. Executive Summary

We've built a completely automated VPN storefront generator. Customers can build their fully functioning VPN storefront in under 2 minutes. All they need to do is share and promote it! For all VPN's they sell, they earn 50% and you earn 50% minus $1/mo expenses.

Using a customised WordPress Multisite system, powered by WP Ultima we've implement a process that allows ANYONE to build and customise an instant VPN business!

Ready to earn from day one, no coding required, completely search engine optimised with a super intuitive page builder, great marketing plugins, etc. You and your resellers can earn a recurring commission from every sale they generate (like an affliliate storefront, basically)

Billing and support are automated, VPN management is automated, everything is automated!

3. Highlights

We're providing an INCREDIBLE amount of value in this business:

• You earn monthly, yearly and quarterly from users renting storefronts (see pricing)
  • You earn 50% share of all sales made via those storefronts
Storefront owners can expect;

• 2 Min Whitelabel storefronts exactly like this (https://demo.clientarea.app)
  • Earn a commission from all sales generated via their storefront (50%)
  • Intutive page builder (powered by theme.co/pro)
  • Choice of plugins to improve their sites and get more customers
  • Ability to attract affiliates and sub affiliates
  • Automated payouts bank transfer or crypto
The business:

• Accept cryptocurrency payments (Bitcoin, Monero, etc.)
  • Integrated with Stripe for card payments
  • Handsoff VPN Reselling with API taking
  • You earn a commission from every VPN sale (recurring)
  • Includes whitelabel VPN apps (and guidance on how to make your own)
  • Telegram support from the management of whitelabel VPN provider
  • All legal software licenses with updates and support
  • Ads running 24/7 from Growora.com to InstantVPNBusiness for one year.
  • Training and support from me.
  • Amazing marketing video you can use for attracting customers.
AWESOME Domains included in the sale:

• InstantVPNBusiness.com
  • ViableVPN.com
  • DemoVPN.com
  • WhitehatVPN.com
  • VPNDashboard.app*
  • MyVPNBusiness.com
  • MyVPN.Business
  • DigitalNomadVPN.com
* (used for whitelabel control panel)

4. Operations

This business requires absolutely minimal input on your part. No inventory, no limits to subscriptions

• Hosting: $40/month (Cloud/fast/stable)
  • OPTIONAL Customer service agent: $700/mo for 24 live chat assitance with tawk.to
  • VPN Service: $1/month/up to 10 devices, billed by day (paid via top up)
5. Customers

Everyone we've spoken to absolutely love this business model and want to get involved. However, my capacity to service these demands is null and void. I'm too busy with Growora.

However, there are no shortage of customers. Everyone knows the value of a VPN, everyone is using them and lots of people are looking for an opportunity to cash in on that with minimal effort and maximum return.

MARKETING BONUS

To say thank you to the buyer, we will give you 1 Ora for every $1 you invest into the business. Ora can be used to run video ads on Growora.com. One click costs around 0.01 Ora... (think people working on themselves, money making opportunity..)

We even provide the ad for you; check out: https://web.growora.com/watch/VhTKdjmhkfOmk7N

FREE advertising! Already sent over 2000 clicks.

6. Financials

Cost price of the VPN connection is $1 for upto 10 devices. We encourage storefront owners to sell for around $8/month, 50% going to them and 50% going to you = $3/mo profit/connection.

Upsells include; design services, SSL certs, domains, marketing, custom whitelabel apps, etc = $$$

7. Seller Notes

The business is so dynamic, it's impossible to really communicate this opportunity in one listing.

If you are really interested, I'd recommend reaching out to me via message and we can do a live demo.

OR if you'd like to test the process yourself, let me know, I'll send you a coupon code for a free trial.

There are a few added bonuses we can discuss in the call.

Training is included.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Minimum Price:
BIN:
Domain Registrar:
Domain Expiry:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Payment Options: Paypal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Hello,

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Minimum Price:
BIN:
Domain Registrar:
Domain Expiry:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Payment Options: Paypal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.
done thanks for letting me know

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back