IT.COM

Instant Domain Discovery - Chrome Plugin - Free

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Google Plugin - Free
- I do get a small affiliate sale with using NameSilo

Add To Chrome:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/instant-domain-discovery/kgkfccclblempaacablkdmcilhimofab

Do you want to get away from the hassle of searching for a domain name between domain search platforms such as godaddy and namesilo?
Do you want to stop moving back and forth between tabs to search a selected word?

If you answered yes to the above questions then you should really check out the Instant Domain Discovery extension .

With this plugin you are able to find and auto check for available domains on any webpage.

Check out social media sites for trending products, services, etc and check them automatically.

With this extension it's as simple as highlighting any combination of words, right clicking, and checking if it's available to register.
Examples of great places to try this out: Social Media sites, Trending sites, News websites, the list is endless.

So, stop doing the same thing as everyone else when it comes to finding domains and start carving your own path with this super simple extension for domains.

Instant Domain Discovery will be the last tool you will need to quickly search if the given domain name is available for registration on the platform provided.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
None. It does not rely on some server it's just a simple plugin for people to make looking up domains easier. I collect no data and never intend to.
It’s a pretty nifty little APP , very easy to use , fast results .

•••
Can you tell us what data you gather when we use it? What data is sent to your server etc?

•••
Can you tell us what data you gather when we use it? What data is sent to your server etc?
None. It does not rely on some server it's just a simple plugin for people to make looking up domains easier. I collect no data and never intend to.

•••
Well, it does connect to a server (to check availabilities) , just not a server you own I assume.

Do you know if the results are cached or do we always get the most up-to-date info?

Thanks

EDIT
I just tried to add it and I got this:
Show attachment 228066

So, it does collect *some* data, correct?

I can confirm that I don't collect any information at all. The results are live as it does a simple query of your chosen registrar with the highlighted text.

•••

This is what's shown at the link provided (and selecting "Privacy practices"):

Screenshot_2022-12-05_14-56-22.png

Perhaps that's just a generic disclaimer/disclosure...?

Last edited:
•••
Well, it does connect to a server (to check availabilities) , just not a server you own I assume.

Do you know if the results are cached or do we always get the most up-to-date info?

Thanks

EDIT
I just tried to add it and I got this:
1670291329702.png

So, it does collect *some* data, correct?

Last edited:
•••
Give it a try today! I have been using this for a while now and I find great domains all the time for reg fee

•••
Back