IT.COM

.INFO for $1.25 at Epik.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

ALL NEW .INFO registrations are now discounted to $1.25 for a limited period at epik.com

Promo price started NOW. Go ahead and register as much .INFO domains as you need!

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Starting searching for your names in BULK here: https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

Let me know if you have any questions.

ENJOY!

PS: Premium names are not included in this promo.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks. I noticed you started sending emails about these promos. Nice!

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Ya I got that email too. So I am trying an experiment. I got a list of recently deleted .info domains from expireddomains that also met certain criteria and did a bulk search, I got 111/177. I just listed them all on NameLiquidate to see if I can't get some quick sales, any that don't sell when that is over will get a very low BIN on an Epik lander and/or maybe list here. I'll be curious to see what sort of profit I can make on this.

Last edited:
•••
Ya I got that email too. So I am trying an experiment. I got a list of recently deleted .info domains from expireddomains that also met certain criteria and did a bulk search, I got 111/177. I just listed them all on NameLiquidate to see if I can't get some quick sales, any that don't sell when that is over will get a very low BIN on an Epik lander and/or maybe list here. I'll be curious to see what sort of profit I can make on this.

That's a solid idea, both buyers and sellers win here. No transfer or renewal fee to pay for internal epik names.

Here are almost 200 4 Letter domains that have .com, .net, .org, .biz, .co and .ca taken

•••
That's a solid idea, both buyers and sellers win here. No transfer or renewal fee to pay for internal epik names.

Here are almost 200 4 Letter domains that have .com, .net, .org, .biz, .co and .ca taken

Its also really easy with Epik's bulk search and bulk editing to list the names on NL in a few clicks. That said, unless I missed it, I did not see a way to select just the names that were available in the bulk search results, I could select all but that would include backorders for taken domains which I did not want. Fortunately the list was small enough it wasn't too difficult to manually check each name that was available.

•••
You can export them as a text file and find a domain cleaner on Google to extract the domains after you take off the ones that are taken.

•••
Made up to 75 name list for .INFO. Most of them marked as premium. All domain premium now.

•••
Do they even get sold...I mean .infos? Also, how come I didnt receive the email?

•••

Yes, I hope this make things easier, as you're getting notified by email as well!
Stay tuned for more promos!
Thanks,

•••
•••
•••
Thanks.

Grabbed one and one only..

BlockchainJobs.info

•••
•••
•••
.info aftermarket is almost dead since 2015.

Could be idk. That's why it's an experiment. They were cheap enough to where it honestly dosent matter but I figure I'd see first hand.

•••
That's why it's an experiment.
You are already number N who does those "experiments" with .info
Some endless game where only Afilias wins...
Just information.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back