IT.COM

Increase revenue and customer conversion for your domain marketplace or business

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia Wood

Web Designer | theWPGirl.comTop Member
Impact
Increase revenue and customer conversion for your domain marketplace or business by implementing a few smart inbound marketing strategies.

Here are 7 things you can do today:

Follow your brand - Your website should follow along with the way your brand looks and feels to the customer. The overall message of what sets your business apart from competitors should flow seamlessly throughout your website.

Speak to your audience through targeted copywriting & design - Your customer base connects with specific language and terminology. You get to know this by doing a customer persona; the general traits and habits of your niche customer base. For example; if you sell fitness gear then you might use words like "power" and "sweat" with pictures of fit people working out at the gym. But you wouldn't use the same words and imagery if your customer base was bookworms.

Implement call to actions - People skim pages and like to be lead to the next action. You have to spell out what you want the next action to be. Do you want them to email you? Buy a product? Subscribe to a newsletter? Don't make them think!

Capture leads - Not everybody is ready to buy on the spot or they may have certain objections to your services or products. Capture the lead by encouraging a newsletter sign up and sending the lead to an automated drip campaign or provide something for free such as an eBook or free sample.

Optimize for cart abandonment - Cart abandonment optimization is very important. Something as simple as image placement could affect your cart abandonment rate. You will need to reduce fear, build trust and reinforce benefits. A few methods are: only ask for information you truly need, offering first time visitors a promo, being transparent about shipping costs, displaying SSL and payment methods, and displaying customer service options.

Plan for social media - Social media is currently the best way to reach out to customers, attract prospects and gain new leads. However, it must be a consistent, targeted effort. Plan out tweets and posts a week or even a month in advance with a mix of inspiring quotes, resource sharing, company promotions, instruction/advice and occasional retweets.

Your customers size you up against competitors on a daily basis. Lead customers and prospects to do certain actions on your website and ultimately improve conversion rates.

Let me show you where those opportunities lay and how you can build a stronger business online by making your website work as hard as you do. Reach out to me via DM or email [email protected] for a free consultation and quote.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm running a collaborative commons ecommerce marketplace for domain listings and developed website listings (that's what I'm calling it haha) that offers free listing, no commission (not even an internal payment syatem,) and all listings have links that go directly to their registry auction link.

- E.g. SMSFCoin.com ->
- LINKS FROM MY SITE TO THE REGISTRY AUCTION, SO USER CAN PLACE AN OFFER OR BUY NOW ->
- ALL FEATURED DOMAINS ALLOW FOR MINIMUM $20 OFFERS, EVEN IF BUY-NOW IS 50K
- INCREASES TRAFFIC FLOW TO THE AUCTION LISTING (It's been 18 days and 121 views for my listing)
MORE PEOPLE JOIN, SITE GROWS, MORE BACKLINKS, MORE CONTENT, BETTER RANKING.

Is this a seamless user experience given no internal payments processes, trust is brought as the purchases are made at the registries, given the option to make offers at registry, or buy now.

I'll email you because I'd like to increase traffic, begin email marketing campaign (recently purchased 10,000 us emails and addresses with names for $25,) and frame the campaign in a way that celebrates the idea of a horizontially integrated business model, using community collaboration and existing registries as resources. Callaborative commons.

People are starting to list their domains with me. I have 350+ listings, all links go to their registry. Zero-Cost-Marketing for domainers, with approx 4000 visits a month so far. Mostly domainers.
All my domains are forwarded to the site, so if they're searched by a domainer, they'll meet my business.

Do you think a lot of changes need to be made. Sorry for this scattered, unorganised piece of rubbish. I had a big day at work and just finished my second beer.

Cheers.

P.s. I can afford a fair budget, if the marketing is effective.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back